Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options

https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/january/pitch-protected-by-new-covers/

Peterborough have some new frost covers, so our match should be ok!

Game called off and played midweek, back to 500 going.
  • Options
    Eewwww. Wears them for a few minutes pre-fart, warms them up, they go on the pitch, gas warming, taken up a few minutes later.

Think I may be overthinking this.
  • Options
    Fook I've got nothing to moan about...tickets ordered Thursday turned up this morn...well done Royal Mail...;-)

• Options
    All sold out... I’m 2 short if anyone has spares
  • Options
    All gone more on the way?
  • Options
    165 still online
  • Options
    Yer just seen that there had it wrong for a few minutes
  • Options
    Gonna be a great atmosphere
  • Options
    With Portsmouth and Sunderland not playing next week this game is another chance to close the points gap against Pompey and even put some daylight between us and Sunderland. Luton are away to SCP’s southend, Barnsley are at home. Pompey and Sunderland might have games in hand on charlton but pressure from the three form teams of Charlton, Barnsley and Luton and having to play two games a week will make it a little harder for them to make those games count, particularly when both teams have had a bit of a hiccup in league form lately...and Pompey still have to come to the Valley. Nice timing for almost 2,400 of us to be going to Peterborough to make a little bit of noise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just had a look at my tickets and i’m in the east. How many are in the east and how many behind the goal?
  • Options
    The 900 extras are in the east.
  • Options

The 900 extras are in the east.

Cheers mate
  • Options
    I bet the ticket office f*** up the distribution of the 800'ish tickets that will be on sale for the Wimbledon game.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Just booked tickets. We weren’t going to go as we are going to a family party in Swindon on Saturday night but this is way more important!! Slight detour involved. @COYR #believe
  • Options
    6 days out and the excitement is already peaking for a Charlton away game with a big following.

Nailed on to lose now aren't we...
  • Options
    Croydon said:

6 days out and the excitement is already peaking for a Charlton away game with a big following.

Nailed on to lose now aren't we...

Yep....nearly always lose away when we have a big following...hopefully not this time and will never forget the 1-0 at Palace with 7-8,000 in the Arthur Waite.
  • Options
    I imagine we will sell out many of our remaining away games, the likes of Wimbledon, Wycombe, Oxford and Gillingham
  • Options

I imagine we will sell out many of our remaining away games, the likes of Wimbledon, Wycombe, Oxford and Gillingham

Wycombe is on international weekend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I bet the ticket office f*** up the distribution of the 800'ish tickets that will be on sale for the Wimbledon game.

This is a game where the points system should come into play.
  • Options
    36 tickets left.
  • Options
    I can't see any sign of engineering works next Saturday.
    Does anyone disagree ?
  • Options
    Hex said:

Hex said:

I wouldn't normally post this so far in advance but if I had tickets for Peterborough and was planning to purchase non-refundable travel tickets I would be inclined to wait until the weather at the end of next week was a bit more certain.

There's only light frost forecast overnight and +5 during the day, so can't foresee a problem at the moment.
    The computer models are suggesting something more extreme but there is also a great deal of uncertainty which is why I suggest keeping a watchful eye on things.
    Forecast has warmed up for next weekend (although will no doubt change again).
  • Options
    All gone.coyr
  • Options
    Standard tickets sold out
  • Options
    just checked online, says 3 seats available.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

This is a game where the points system should come into play.
    I'll be alright then.