Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Doncaster - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Enjoyable first half, that.

Donny may have had the best of the opening chances but it was a fairly even half until the last 5-10 minutes when we started to dominate.

Two goals in the opening period is always good but it could have been more: a few crosses just evading feet/heads in the goal area, Ward hitting the post from a free kick at the end.

Hopefully we can press on in the second half and give Donny the tonking that we've been threatening to dish out for some time.
  • Options

Lovely, probably the best half of football i've seen us play ever in my life

Are you very young?
    2 weeks to be exact
  • Options
    So far so good. Goals in Doncaster too though, 2-0 is not safe imho.
  • Options

Lovely first half from Charlton yet could have been worse when Doncaster almost scored a carbon copy of the one last week

The difference though for me is Karlan Grant!!

Doncaster just cant handle him and he's been everyone .......

Does that make him a one man team? :smile:

• Options
    Donny making 2 changes
  • Options

Lovely, probably the best half of football i've seen us play ever in my life

Are you very young?
    2 weeks to be exact
    Glad you are enjoying it.
  • Options
    Sebbo currently doing the worm pitch side #cafc @LouisMendez
  • Options
    Lovely first half from Charlton yet could have been worse when Doncaster almost scored a carbon copy of the one last week

Donc
    Oggy Red said:

Doncaster just cant handle him and he's been everyone .......

Does that make him a one man team? :smile:

Would like him to be... think he's got the potential to be like Callum Wilson or Andre Gray
  • Options
    Having watched us look awful, lose 2 and draw one this season it is now clear to me my attendance is the issue and I won’t be going again this season !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loved the CharltonLife reference from Brian when he said Seb couldnt have played for Charlton due to failing the height test
  • Options
    Go on the Seb...
  • Options
    Right, get one of their two on yellow cards sent off; score a third; then I can go and cut the grass.
  • Options
    As usual, the away team post the attendance to our home game

Doncaster Rovers FC

Verified account

@drfc_official
    8s8 seconds ago
    More
    ATTENDANCE | There are 617 #DRFC fans at the Valley as part of an overall crowd of 9,873. Thank you for your fantastic support. #CHADON
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Addicks emerge for the second half, Donny had already been out for a few minutes.
  • Options

Right, get one of their two on yellow cards sent off; score a third; then I can go and cut the grass.

Sod the grass go to the pub
  • Options
    Brentford 1 Spanners 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2018
    A great first half of football from the Addicks. Let's have more of the same in the second, boys! COYA! #cafc

• Options
    Doncaster make a double sub at the break | May and Wilks replace Taylor and Coppinger.

#cafc 2 #drfc 0
  • Options
    46' The Addicks get the second half started...

#cafc 2 #drfc 0
  • Options
    Burton 3 up at Walsall .
  • Options
    47' Aribo races forward and fires straight at Marosi.

#cafc 2 #drfc 0
  • Options

Burton 3 up at Walsall .

Softening them up nicely for us on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Doncaster Rovers FC

Verified account

@drfc_official
    20s20 seconds ago
    More
    47' Tenacious play from Alfie May wins the ball and, after running into the area, he feeds John Marquis. The No.9's low shot is blocked. 2-0 #DRFC #CHADON
  • Options
    Lord Bowyer's Red and White Army !!!
  • Options
    Oxford now 0-2 up
  • Options
    @ross1

Where is your partner commentator this afternoon?

I don't know - one game come back and he's nowhere to be seen.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!