Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derek Hales

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
It really makes me laugh when i go in the OS in the morning before a game and its says Derek Hales predicts we will get a draw or a win. I cant think of a time where he has predicted that we would lose. If all of his corrections were true we would be challenging for promotion lol

Comments

• Options
    Killers glass is ALWAYS (half) full !
  • Options
    killers wallet is always empty (the way he bets!!)
  • Options
    I'm just impressed he can type..

:)
  • Options
    KILLER TYPES WITH HIS FISTS!

"killers wallet is always empty (the way he bets!!)"

- Ark at Barry Dennis ere!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I wish he'd stop betting it was only in 2006 and his crappy betting began that things started to go wrong - Stick to being attached to your flag old boy!

;o) just Kiddding bets started in 07/08 season i think?
  • Options
    from today's Club bullitin Killer says :

"I scored once for Derby County at Bristol, but never did particularly well with Charlton.

"I remember we got thumped 4-1 there once and I got married 24 hours later - I don't know which day was worse!"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]It really makes me laugh when i go in the OS in the morning before a game and its says Derek Hales predicts we will get a draw or a win. I cant think of a time where he has predicted that we would lose. If all of his corrections were true we would be challenging for promotion lol

When he thinks we'll lose he generally goes for the spread bet option on goals.
  • Options
    'Meat pudding', one of the many reasons why this bloke is my footballing hero.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember seeing a similar interview a few years later in a programme and his most memorable match was the 7 -0 defeat at Brighton.
  • Options

I remember seeing a similar interview a few years later in a programme and his most memorable match was the 7 -0 defeat at Brighton.

I was at that one, 5-0 at HT and the police would let me and my mates leave.
  • Options

I was at that one, 5-0 at HT and the police would let me and my mates leave.
    That's the one, Jimmy Case got a hat-trick.
  • Options
    Legend. When the ball was played over the top and Hales was through we were already celebrating the goal. Never missed. Our own Mo Salah ( without the religious stuff ).
  • Options
    masicat said:

Legend. When the ball was played over the top and Hales was through we were already celebrating the goal. Never missed. Our own Mo Salah ( without the religious stuff ).

Salah's beard makes him look slightly like Killer as well :smile:
  • Options

KILLER TYPES WITH HIS FISTS!

"killers wallet is always empty (the way he bets!!)"

- Ark at Barry Dennis ere!

Killer doesn’t type. He makes Chuck Norris do his typing!!! :wink: