Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    Leave our karl alone
  • Options

If we don't beat Blackpool on Tuesday then season is all but over for us, may as well plan for next season with different personnel, don't like to change manager too often but his tactics are useless and the players are mostly individuals not a team.

Planing for next season is a problem as well Stu.

We can’t do anything until we have new owners. All of our problems stem from one man. We have had shit manager after shit manager since Powell was given the boot. Robinson is just another 2 bob chancer. We need to clear the decks and start again.

The play offs are still in reach, but we simply aren’t good enough to warrant a top 6 finish. Even if we did reach them, we wouldn’t make the final.

Robinson does need to go....but unless he jacks it in himself, he’s not going anywhere until we’ve got a new man at the top pulling the punches.

I’m just glad we have enough points to stay up, because of we were 10 points off, I’d be putting a few quid on relegation.

I can’t actually remember the last time we played well. The Walsall game we looked ok in parts, but they were pretty pony at the back that day.

It’s all a great big pile of steaming horse shit.
    Pretty much all true that mate, can't argue with that.
  • Options

Fuck RD, Fuck Robbo, Fuck the rugby, Fuck this, Fuck that, Fuck everything!

Just how I feel...

Palace lost
  • Options
    Is there anyway we can get Roland to send Karl an email describing the use of two forwards in a single actual same game? Maybe then the clegnut might try to win a game...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sitting watching MOTD listening to Frank Lampard speak, extremely knowledgeable, articulate and likeable. We could be just the club he needs to start his managerial career under new owners.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Wanna know how Karl he is doing? We are doing worse than Palace since late November.

Last 17 league matches....

CAFC:
    4 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses
    17 points
    17 goals scored

Palace
    4 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses
    19 points
    20 goals scored
  • Options
    “Go Home and I’ll see you in preseason” .....classic.
  • Options
    I have been worried about him since the post match interview last season where he was almost in tears saying he didn't know what to do. He admitted he had run out of ideas. Not the best thing for a manager to admit!
  • Options
    He might be a nice bloke but as a manager he's utter cack and talks bollocks. I wish he'd just keep his gob shut.

The season is effectively over bar a miracle and I hope he leaves before next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fuck RD, Fuck Robbo, Fuck the rugby, Fuck this, Fuck that, Fuck everything!

Just how I feel...

Palace lost
    And fuck them aswell
  • Options
    Nug said:

This is from a parody account right? No manager would insult their clubs supporters by actually suggesting his players jack it in this season and yet still expect to be in the side come August, would they? Even as some sort of weird motivational kick up the arse

Tell you what Karl, maybe those supporters travelling up to Blackpool in the week should take your advice too and call it a day for the season...
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Nug said:

This is from a parody account right? No manager would insult their clubs supporters by actually suggesting his players jack it in this season and yet still expect to be in the side come August, would they? Even as some sort of weird motivational kick up the arse

Tell you what Karl, maybe those supporters travelling up to Blackpool in the week should take your advice too and call it a day for the season...
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/16078913.charlton-boss-karl-robinson-on-cold-conversation-with-players-after-peterborough-loss/

He should listen to his own words -don’t bother and go home.

As for seeing them in pre-season - good luck with that.
  • Options

Nug said:

Is it? Big whoosh for me then. How sad though that I could actually believe that coming out of his mouth.
  • Options
    Bit awkward seeing that the fans themselves dont think we can achieve promotion!!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    JamesSeed said:

Simply don’t have the depth in quality in the squad for any kind of successful season, whatever a “success” would be. Been like that since Duchatelet arrived.

Ah, it certainly has. But its easier to blame Robinson. Players were to blame yesterday. Simple as that.
    Why aren't they doing it for him then, and i dont just mean yesterday? Because over a prolonged period we've had mid-table form. Don't tell me our players aren't good enough because I look up and see poorer squads in better league positions.

Either the players don't buy into his nonsense and don't want to play for him or he hasn't got the first clue how to manage this squad. Either way it means he shouldn't be here.