Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Nations 2018.

Comments

• Options

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Reffing was fine, stop whinging. Beaten by the better team.

No ones whinging, every one has said fairly beaten, but do you mind if we discuss the game?
    People whinging about Owens wearing a kilt or decisions not going England's way. Or are you just ignoring those posts. Feel free to discuss the game, but don't be a berk and pretend anyone is stifling the discussion just because you're upset.
    I'm not upset with the result luv, honest.

I just don't understand why you've chosen to wade in, telling everyone what they can and can't do.
    I haven't though have I. Some Muppets are whinging that the ref was biased. I was adding my opinion that Owens made the right calls. Only you spitting your dummy out and saying that anyone with a different opinion is "wading in and telling everyone what they can and can't do". You threw a similar hissyfit last year after Ireland won the last game.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

No ones whinging, every one has said fairly beaten, but do you mind if we discuss the game?
    People whinging about Owens wearing a kilt or decisions not going England's way. Or are you just ignoring those posts. Feel free to discuss the game, but don't be a berk and pretend anyone is stifling the discussion just because you're upset.

I just don't understand why you've chosen to wade in, telling everyone what they can and can't do.
    I haven't though have I. Some Muppets are whinging that the ref was biased. I was adding my opinion that Owens made the right calls. Only you spitting your dummy out and saying that anyone with a different opinion is "wading in and telling everyone what they can and can't do". You threw a similar hissyfit last year after Ireland won the last game.
    So now you're abusing folk.

Okay, I'll leave it there again.
  • Options

Fiiish said:

It is possible to slate the ref whilst still acknowledging that you were deservedly beaten.

I think that is all anyone has done.
    Not really when someone is whinging about Nigel's kilt.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Inconsistent was the word I used and I stand by that.

The kilt comment was an emotional one made live after our fate was effectively sealed by Scotland's final penalty.

Have you never said anything in the heat of the moment during a match?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

The kilt comment was an emotional one made live after our fate was effectively sealed by Scotland's final penalty.

No need to explain yourself, Len mate. Everyone, from both sides, were contributing to the thread fine until Fish turned up.
  • Options
    Here we go
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

LenGlover said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

No need to explain yourself, Len mate. Everyone, from both sides, were contributing to the thread fine until Fish turned up.
    Sorry but no. I said the ref was fine and you came in like the obsessive troll you are and claiming I'm trying to stop discussion of the match. Which I wasn't. Maybe bog off and cry yourself to sleep like you did after the Ireland game last year and let the adults have a chat? The thread was fine until you fucked it up with your usual troll antics.
    Don't wet yourself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fiiish said:

LenGlover said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Sorry but no. I said the ref was fine and you came in like the obsessive troll you are and claiming I'm trying to stop discussion of the match. Which I wasn't. Maybe bog off and cry yourself to sleep like you did after the Ireland game last year and let the adults have a chat? The thread was fine until you fucked it up with your usual troll antics.
    Don't wet yourself
    Can you point out where I said no one can discuss the match? No you made that up. As usual.
  • Options
    Finish....... You better get over to the Shrewsbury post match views quick. Some people are saying Shrewsbury deserved to win but that the ref was crap for us.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Finish....... You better get over to the Shrewsbury post match views quick. Some people are saying Shrewsbury deserved to win but that the ref was crap for us.

Didn't see the game. All I did was say the ref was fair and the same boring troll who follows me round this forum because he has nothing better going on in his sad pathetic life said some moronic nonsense about stopping discussion about the game. I'm quite happy for people to discuss the game. Less happy to see the same incontinent troll following me from thread to thread wetting himself and generally having zero contribution as usual.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

DRAddick said:

Didn't see the game. All I did was say the ref was fair and the same boring troll who follows me round this forum because he has nothing better going on in his sad pathetic life said some moronic nonsense about stopping discussion about the game. I'm quite happy for people to discuss the game. Less happy to see the same incontinent troll following me from thread to thread wetting himself and generally having zero contribution as usual.
    Are you wired up right mate? I'm not jumping from thread to thread insulting you, in fact I've not insulted you anywhere. No hissy fit this end, cool as a cucumber
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Fiiish said:

DRAddick said:

Are you wired up right mate? I'm not jumping from thread to thread insulting you, in fact I've not insulted you anywhere. No hissy fit this end, cool as a cucumber
    No just 2 minutes after I post you reply with some completely irrelevant shit purely because you saw my username as opposed to what I actually posted. Which happens more often than you like to think. Difference is I contributed to this thread whereas you just posted moronic nonsense in my direction. Anyway carry on crying yourself to sleep, you might make it to the morning without an emergency.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

DRAddick said:

No just 2 minutes after I post you reply with some completely irrelevant shit. Which happens more often than you like to think. Difference is I contributed to this thread whereas you just posted moronic nonsense in my direction. Anyway carry on crying yourself to sleep, you might make it to the morning without an emergency.
    There you go again
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    So does anyone want to discuss the game and not Boring's attempt at being edgy/funny?

Lot of lessons to be learned by the players and hopefully will build on that against France. England are capable of winning the title but two tough fixtures ahead.
  • Options

Fiiish said:

So does anyone want to discuss the game and not Boring's attempt at being edgy/funny?

Lot of lessons to be learned by the players and hopefully will build on that against France. England are capable of winning the title but two tough fixtures ahead.

Yeah - but that ref was iffy as fuck though eh?
    Fair comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    iainment said:

I thought Ireland were lucky in the end. A more ruthless Wales would have at least tied it up at the end, but a stupid pass did for them.
    And Sexton's kicking was very poor by his standards.

I found this interesting, you say a more ruthless Wales would have tied it up at least but a more usual and ruthless Sexton would have put the game to bed before. Big couple games in a couple of weeks, if Ireland beat Scotland and get a bonus point it would really put pressure on England as they would need to get bonus point win against France later on.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

It is possible to slate the ref whilst still acknowledging that you were deservedly beaten.

I think that is all anyone has done.
    Not really when someone is whinging about Nigel's kilt.
    Whingeing.
  • Options
    Pedunt
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    At the risk of my first woosh...
    MrOneLung said:

Pedunt Pedant

• Options
    Massive whooooooooooooooooooooshhhhh.
  • Options
    Sorry @Beardface - happens to all of us eventually.
  • Options
    It’s a stupid game anyway. 15 grown men all huddle together chasing an egg. Then all jump in the bath together. Never see footballers do that. Ps Scotland were more up for the game. I thought England would win this easy. But what we have to remember is the the other month the jocks beat the Aussies and then nearly turned over the all blacks. I think everyone thought this was just going to be a walk in the park.
  • Options
    Scotland always try hard to beat England but have failed for 10 years, I think. This time they were by far the better team and Gregor Townsend's coaching has made a difference.
    Scott Hastings said Scotland needed to play above themselves and England below par which happended. Very poor school boy tackling for the last try.
    I would rather see England play poorly now and learn from their mistakes, which are rectified for the world cup. Thats got to be what England are aiming for.