Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Murray meeting with CAS Trust

Comments

• Options
    so whats the news then? takeover in feb, kai kai in followed by centre forward from wolves - sounds alright to me
  • Options

I’m not really sure what anyone expects to hear though, to be honest

lies lies and more lies

whatever is said is pointless the bloke will never tell you the truth he will tell you what you want to hear, its all lip service
    Didn't know you thought Murray was a liar. :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Can someone also tell us and Robinson how many loan players we are allowed in a match day squad and on the pitch? :)
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

so whats the news then? takeover in feb, kai kai in followed by centre forward from wolves - sounds alright to me

Centre forward from Wolves???
  • Options
    Trust website down for anyone else? Maybe it's overloaded from people refreshing every 10 seconds.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Centre forward from Wolves???
    John Richards
  • Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options

Trust website down for anyone else? Maybe it's overloaded from people refreshing every 10 seconds.

Affirmative or it could be that as you are 200 miles away there is water on the line due to the weather conditions :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedChaser said:

Affirmative or it could be that as you are 200 miles away there is water on the line due to the weather conditions :wink:
    Did your science teacher never warn you that you could go blind doing that?
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Murray is a major part of the problem, I won't be happy until he's gone.

I agree.

Can't say I'm too fussed with what he's got to say; if it's not "I'm done, and I'm resigning." then I don't give a sh*t to be entirely honest.

All the abuse that Katrien got; she had no ties to the club, yet Richard was sitting there as a trojan horse whilst masquerading as someone who cared. No doubt he'll spin that as though he was reigning them in, or that it would've been worse without him, and he always represented the best interests of the club.

For me, the one thing that sours the thought of a takeover is Murray still sitting smug on the board, whilst parroting tripe about being a link with the fans.

So no, well done CARD for forcing his hand, and I understand the reasoning behind CAST talking to him.. but his words aren't worth anything are they? Much ado about nothing.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Didn’t you hear? No due diligence yet mate
    it gives me no pleasure to advise u that u r definitely a bit dim
  • Options
    CAFC statement now on cloob website
  • Options
    Cant really argue with what RM says and find it quite informative... Is there more he could have said?

Only bit I dont like his when he mentions the rift, there isnt a rift between the fans and the club yet between the fans and owner... He goes and those fans are likely to return - Should keep his mouth shut on that subject and let the investors make their own minds up on the situation!!
  • Options
    February is the key word.
  • Options

February is the key word.

Hopefully these loan signings will be enough to get us into and through the Play-Offs... Will be so much sweeter going into a full season with new owners and a proper crack at the Championship.

Can wave to Ricky Holmes as we pass Sheffield United in the League
  • Options
    He talks about the rift, don’t understand that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Murray spoke well and said some positive things... however - he’s been close with and sat on a board with Katrien and Roland. Both of whom are liars. I’m sorry but until something’s done I can’t believe a word RM says, and when it is done, i would like to see th back of RM as he is definitely part of the problem.
  • Options
    Thank you CARD, CAFC Trust and RM. More than I expected and all sounds positive going forward.
  • Options
    Fair play to Richard Murray. Sounds like he gave some informative and honest answers.
  • Options
    I’m surprised they didn’t ask about Roland’s over inflated valuation of the club, I appreciate they may not have got an answer from Murray but surely worth asking?
  • Options
    I’ve told any potential buyer that there is a rift in the club. That there are number of supporters who have boycotted coming to matches.

A number makes it sound like 6 or 7 when it is thousands :smiley:
  • Options
    The club is actually communicating with supporters.

This is a very welcome change
  • Options
    So let me get this straight.
    Roland spends 15 minutes deciding to buy something and 18 months to get rid of it!!

The level of desperation I want to exterminate you from our club Roland is at a scale you would never know!!!

Just sell the F******** club!!!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Fair play to Richard Murray. Sounds like he gave some informative and honest answers.

But remember, at his peak of goodness at Charlton, he would always be on local radio talking about the club etc.

Its only over the last few years that he stopped doing it.