Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Wembley

Comments

• Options

good open game so far

has been alright even though it's been goalless.
  • Options
    Jed Wallace misses a really good chance for Millwall there.
  • Options

Jed Wallace misses a really good chance for Millwall there.

Good
  • Options
    How the hell do Morrison and Gregory get away with it? All they do is back in and foul yet they get the free kicks , utter joke.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

How the hell do Morrison and Gregory get away with it? All they do is back in and foul yet they get the free kicks , utter joke.

the commentator has already complained about a Bradford player for doing a little stupid push which leads to a free kick yet when Morrison does it he's come out with the line "smart. that's what you get with Morrison, experienced campaigner"

think the refs see the same.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
  • Options
    Fuck off.
  • Options
    You're joking.
  • Options
    ffs
  • Options
    Five minutes left. Sigh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bollox.
    Sums up our season
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    So predictable
  • Options
    surely he's offside!
  • Options
    Bloody looked offside
  • Options
    Slightly offside as well.
  • Options
    Just about deserve it but bollocks... Proves Bradford's issue that they just cant score this season!!
  • Options
    Video refs please.
  • Options
    Feckin hell !
  • Options
    FFS
  • Options
    Fuck off Bradford
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Typical Millwall.
  • Options
    And there it is...
  • Options
    imo it's a fair goal only because i always feel the benefit of the doubt should go to the attacking team. but as it's millwall i will easily changed my mind and say bloody hell he was miles off.
  • Options
    Can't say I'm surprised.
  • Options
    No way you can give that offside . Bradford have been aids this half. Be nice to see these mongs get battered a few times next season
  • Options
    As if this season couldn't have got worse......the Belgians won't have a clue about how we'll be feeling of course.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

surely he's offside!

Bloody looked offside

Slightly offside as well.

Looked dead in line to me
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Fucking fucksticks fuckity fuck. Makes me hate Meire and Roland even fucking more. Fuck off you Belgian fucks.

Yep. Both Millwall and Palace with competent owners on the way up. Meanwhile we've got cheapskate Roland and bumbling Daisy.
  • Options
    What pisses me off the most is everytime Millwall go up they're fucking terrible in the Championship!! - Either go up and give it a good go or give someone else a chance!!