Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Aging Addick Attempts London Marathon On Behalf Of Children's Cancer Support Charity CLIC Sargent

Hi,

Next Sunday I shall be attempting the London marathon for the second time, and again fundraising on behalf of children's cancer support charity CLIC Sargent. If anyone would like to donate to a most worthy cause, please visit my giving page at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/KeithsLondonMarathon2017 or you can donate by text, e.g. text KPCS59 £5 to 70070 to donate £5.

Although now exiled on the Dorset coast, I am a third generation Charlton fan. My grandad started supporting CAFC when the other Woolwich team left the borough. My mum was at Wembley in 1947 (her memorabilia from that day is now on display in the club museum), and my dad was (genuinely) at the Valley for the famous Huddersfield game, 21 December 1957 (the year I was born). He first took me to the Valley 25 September 1965 to see a tame 0:2 capitulation to the same opponents (also my grandad's last ever match), setting the tone for the next 50+ years!

Find out more about a "weight loss project that gor seriously out of control" at www.keithsmarathondream.co.uk/

And CLIC Sargent's work at www.clicsargent.org.uk/

Thanks,

Keith

Comments