Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford away

Not been to a game since Coventry at home....family driving up to Leeds to pick my youngest up from uni....got 3 tickets for the match.....only prob, i've never seen us win a way in the last 9 years.....oh well , have a decent curry in Bradford after game then.

Comments

• Options
    Believe it or not, this will be my first visit to Valley Parade.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    This looks like being my first competitive game of the season. The glamour of it.

#gloryboy

• Options
    edited December 2016

Believe it or not, this will be my first visit to Valley Parade.

This will only be my second visit mate, mind you I think we've only played there about 4 times in the league and once in the cup since we started following them.
  • Options
    Train up to Halifax on friday, then across to Bradford for the game. 4 of us going. Looking forward to this one
  • Options
    I'd go but I'm boycotting The Valley (Parade)!
  • Options
    Last time I went to Bradford City it was a different century.

Charlton have played at three grounds in Bradford, will buy a pint for the first five people who have seen us play at all three grounds
  • Options

Charlton have played at three grounds in Bradford, will buy a pint for the first five people who have seen us play at all three grounds

I win!

I have seen Bradford at Valley Parade and Odsal, coupled with Elland Road and Leeds Road.

The New Beehive from 12.30 and inbox me!
    Just over 30 mins to claim a free pint. Your standards are slipping little man.
  • Options

I win!

I have seen Bradford at Valley Parade and Odsal, coupled with Elland Road and Leeds Road.

Just over 30 mins to claim a free pint. Your standards are slipping little man.
    The phone was on charge!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

This looks like being my first competitive game of the season. The glamour of it.

#gloryboy

Looking forward to it omelette...

• Options
    Being taken to this as a birthday present. Can't decide if it means I'm loved or loathed!
  • Options

Being taken to this as a birthday present. Can't decide if it means I'm loved or loathed!

Depends is the train ticket one way.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Depends is the train ticket one way.
    Not sure that will clarify matters if he lives in Doncaster
  • Options

Probably see you there @donnyaddick whose the present from? :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2016

I win!

Elland Road is in Leeds not Bradford
    Leeds Road is in Huddersfield not Bradford

So, false claim Elfs, reckon you owe me a pint, see you in the Beehive, cheers
  • Options

I win!

Aaagghh, let's not split hairs.....
  • Options

I win!

This is worrying Elfs if you're the main train man and you don't know your Yorkshire towns :wink: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I win!

This is worrying Elfs if you're the main train man and you don't know your Yorkshire towns :wink: .
    Good point, reckon he owes you a pint too
  • Options

RedChaser said:

I win!

Agreed, I'll have two others with me and we drink as a group so that'll be 3 pints then Elfs :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I win!

Agreed, I'll have two others with me and we drink as a group so that'll be 3 pints then Elfs :wink:
    F*** that, you should know by now the mighty Elfsborg does not get the beers in!
  • Options
    Haven't seen us win yet this season, fingers crossed for this one.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I win!

F*** that, you should know by now the mighty Elfsborg does not get the beers in!
    I don't believe all that stuff others say about you, I've heard that you're very misunderstood and can be quite generous :wink: .
  • Options
    LLMTP said:

Haven't seen us win yet this season, fingers crossed for this one.

Haven't seen us lose in the flesh away yet (Swindon on the box don't count) so probably be another draw then. I'll take that now after the cup game :wink: .
  • Options
    Bradford Park Avenue 4 Charlton 0 in 1930.

I should still get the drink for perseverance.
  • Options

Were you there?
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Were you there?
    If he was his name is Marty and his best mate is a white haired eccentric scientist called Doc :wink:
  • Options

Were you there?
    Nope.
  • Options

Were you there?
    Nope.
    Rules are rules. Where would we be if we lived in a country with no rules.
  • Options

Were you there?
    Nope.
    Rules are rules. Where would we be if we lived in a country with no rules.
    I'd have a drink for starters.....