Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greenwich Beer Festival

As Dartford looks dead now will be going to the Greenwich one which is a week before the Brighton game. Its in the Naval College. last time i went it was in the old town hall.

Comments

• Options
    In Southend that day, Rangers Kent & Essex supporters club do, Graham Roberts in attendance.
  • Options
    did you end up in the Richard 1st after that GH? Ian was talking about the Greenwich beer festival a few weeks back.
  • Options
    Curb-It no idea really mate wasnt long after i returned from Thailand and we had couple Wet Spam faces with us. Real ale all day and my age dont help the memory cells.

Will defo go this year though, never been to the navel college and if nice weather then great place to have a booze i would think.
  • Options
    Talking of beers in the Sun, was in the Anchor Sunday about 3 or 4 for a while, glorious weather, no Charlton faces around, come on curb-it, sort it out.
  • Options
    I would have loved to, but was not well. Fighting fit now tho so will head down when the sun reappears. Did pop down on monday afternoon for a shandy in the sun.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I would have loved to, but was not well. Fighting fit now tho so will head down when the sun reappears. Did pop down on monday afternoon for a shandy in the sun.

Monday afternoon....why weren't you at work like the rest of us and talking garbage on here?
  • Options
    I was recuperating... in the sun.

That beer fest looks great! Bootleg Blues Brothers on saturday night!
  • Options
    "jazz,funk,blues and soul" maybe its me but none of those sound very real ale ?

when ever i play a musical instrument it sounds like jazz !
  • Options
    Made my own stage debut at the weekend, Elvis show, dont know if you know the young Elvis guy out of Welling, Lee Jackson, he was on the weakest link etc, well, I was in his band on Saturday, percussion and vocals in a 68 comeback show...........I'm famous me..LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate didnt know they had the triangel in rock and roll bands ?

there is a bird up near Blackheath that has a 68 Mustang is that like a 68 Comeback ?

Let us know when ur giging next (i know all the lingo me) and will drop in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Mate didnt know they had the triangel in rock and roll bands ?

there is a bird up near Blackheath that has a 68 Mustang is that like a 68 Comeback ?

Let us know when ur giging next (i know all the lingo me) and will drop in.

Will do mate, first time with him as my mate (you know him as chopper) is a drummer and played, was asked to do it last minute as I knew the lyrics & music, he's hoping to kick it off big style soon, woodville halls, Gravesend been muted next.
  • Options
    be having some off this