Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace or Millwall?

Simple, who do you hate more and why?

My family that brought me into the Charlton family all seem to hate Millwall the most but I personally hate palace the most.

The ground sharing and their stripy kit and infuriating badge tips me over the edge.
Another reason is because the 2-0 win over them at the Valley had the greatest atmosphere of any game I've ever been to. So I love to hate them, whereas Millwall know they are scum deep down inside, so hating them becomes less enjoyable.

Comments

• Options

Really , again ? Zzzzz

This, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options

Really , again ? Zzzzz

Well I thought it would do us good instead of hating our own team, manager and even each other!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Looking to point fingers at 'outsiders'.. Not come across that before
  • Options
    What an extraordinary thread, I would never of thought of this one!
  • Options

What an extraordinary thread, I would never of thought of this one!

Key to getting Lols on Charlton Life:
    1. Wait for another user to make a funny sarcastic comment.
    2. Word said comment differently.
    3. Wait for the Lols to roll in.
  • Options
    Blimey Josh. Two old favourites in one morning. What's next? Should Powell be sacked?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Blimey Josh. Two old favourites in one morning. What's next? Should Powell be sacked?

Was thinking more along the lines of how many chips we get at The Valley. But thanks for the idea ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KM and RD.
  • Options
    Palace without a doubt.
  • Options
    Waggy or Green?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Leave or Remain?
  • Options
    Still haven't decided, I've decided to be patient in making my decision
  • Options
    Ignore the critics JoshrewCAFC. Not all of us spend our entire lives on here that we know the complete posting history. And I for one never get tired of answering this particular question - Palace.
    Feel free to ask again in a few months time mate.....
  • Options
    All my hatred is taken up by RD and KM I don't have anymore to waste on either of those two.
  • Options

All my hatred is taken up by RD and KM I don't have anymore to waste on either of those two.

Ah come on Redvaliant - don't be such a sourpuss. Surely you can summon up a teeny bit of hatred for our neighbours?