Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest Shirt Interview today at 2.50pm Radio London

BBC Radio London picked up on the Protest shirt and will be interviewing @Curb_It today live at 2.50pm

Comments

• Options
    On now
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Nice one Bren. Well put across.
  • Options
    Just caught it, well done Brenda. Love the sign off from the host - wonder how many replica shirts the club have sold for next season? Well that would be a big fat zero! because they couldn't organise the proverbial.
  • Options
    Great job Brenda, well done
  • Options
    Was it ok? My voice was croaking and I fluffed a few lines I had written down.
  • Options
    Sounded fine and got the message across.
  • Options
    I recorded it on my phone, but it won't upload.
  • Options
    When he said I can hear the anger in your voice I wanted to say it was actually my nerves!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

When he said I can hear the anger in your voice I wanted to say it was actually my nerves!

You sounded quite calm, especially as he kept talking about the roof at Wimbledon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love the "He should not be used as a shield for the mismanagement of our club."
  • Options
    @rikofold gave me that line! I got some good tips from a good few this morning. Thanks.
  • Options
    Excellent job
  • Options
    Well done, @addickted2thereds will be jealous :wink:

Came over really well
  • Options
    Anyone got a recording so I can hear it up hear in Leicestershire?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Well done @Curb_It you done great.

Guys and girls, "support the team but not the regime".

if you do one thing today, click on the link below and order yourself a shirt. If nothing else, this will be a vintage piece In years / decades to come

http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk/
  • Options

Well done @Curb_It you done great.

Guys and girls, "support the team but not the regime".

if you do one thing today, click on the link below and order yourself a shirt. If nothing else, this will be a vintage piece In years / decades to come

http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk/

Done!
  • Options
    Oh I missed it! Anyone post a link or recording? Well done Curb_it.
  • Options
    Hopefully not! Does anyone else hate the sound of their own voice? I remember the time Ian, me and Vince did the football focus interview from the Oak. I cringed for days after that one.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Hopefully not! Does anyone else hate the sound of their own voice? I remember the time Ian, me and Vince did the football focus interview from the Oak. I cringed for days after that one.

I always thought I was Home Counties and discovered I was definitely Sarf London!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks to @man_at_milletts who has just emailed me a recording of Brenda's interview. Well done @Curb_It sounded composed and put the point over well. Congrats
  • Options
    I'm the same Curb-it . Done a good few training vids and fecking hate watching or hearing em
  • Options
    Thanks Red. I've asked for a copy myself now! Not for me but for Ian... Ha.
  • Options
    Is there any way to hear this in retrospect?
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Curb_It said:

Thanks Red. I've asked for a copy myself now! Not for me but for Ian... Ha.

Would have thought Ian would have had enough of listening to you.
    I could go off you you know!? :-)
  • Options
    Well I've listened and I'm actually quite pleased! A few too many ermms tho.

Just annoyed that twice last week I likened Meire to Corbyn and I didn't use that line.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Well I've listened and I'm actually quite pleased! A few too many ermms tho.

Just annoyed that twice last week I likened Meire to Corbyn and I didn't use that line.

Probably for the best. Miere is more Yvette (17%) Cooper anyway - the grandees liked her, but the members (sorry, customers) realise she's bloody useless.