Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TICKET STUBS

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
will be returned to you AFTER the Arsenal game. You will be asked to write your address on an envelope and they will be posted back after 2nd January.

Comments

• Options
    FAO Henry. This hasn't been made public elsewhere so what if you've already made a postal application and secondly doesn't this mean an unnessessary expense for the Club in postage. Why not stamp the back and hand them straight back ? Seems simplier. Plus what chance the Royal Mail lose the bloody things.
  • Options
    I aint got no ticket stubs cos i use tickets for roach! Where does that leave me! (albeit i only been to 3 aways!)
  • Options
    it leaves you with the munchies, probably.
  • Options
    "I aint got no ticket stubs cos i use tickets for roach! Where does that leave me! (albeit i only been to 3 aways!)"

I am sure that Henry will be more than happy to take your issue up with the board.
  • Options
    I dont wanna keep my stubbs, why would i wanna clutter up my house for that! There should be a scheme or points system aswell as VG. FACT
  • Options
    Large, where did this come from. I'll ask the press dept to broadcast this a bit wider.

04- what's wrong with the Rizla packet or a bit of the ciggie box. Kids today = no initiative. PS drugs are bad. you'll end up with a crop, straggly beard and not being able to remember anything.
  • Options
    nowt wrong with rizla packet, but when it runs out faster than the actual rizla and me being a tihtwad when it comes to that i need another roach source! Tickets are the best (cafc tickets espesh), even better than rizla packet or the green backing paper!

I dont have a scraggly beard, i dont have a crop and i cant rememb........... shit i forgot what i was sayin! lol
  • Options
    O4 How was the xmas do. I hope "my" news went down well.
  • Options
    Your news henners was very gratefully recieved! Very pleased to say the least!

Doo was good man, as always really! Great food, which is wierd as i been to that place a fair number of times and thought food was rubbish! It was really nice this time, and the service was ace, considering there 40 of us there on one huge table! Next day hangover and all that!
  • Options
    "There should be a scheme or points system aswell as VG. FACT "

Nah .......too complex and you will never please everyone with the scoring system. At least with VG you are either in or out.

Also how many points do I get for Blackburn on a Tuesday in the early 80's? Or for Boro in 84 ish when we were third from bottom of the second - the points scheme should benefit all loyal supporters and not just the fly by nights who are doing a few away games whilst we are in the prem!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    spose it would be complex for the tiny brainers that work in the ticke...oh i mean commercial centre!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Your news henners was very gratefully recieved! Very pleased to say the least!

Doo was good man, as always really! Great food, which is wierd as i been to that place a fair number of times and thought food was rubbish! It was really nice this time, and the service was ace, considering there 40 of us there on one huge table! Next day hangover and all that!

Glad to hear it. Tell RS that it must be worth a tin of shortbread!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Large, where did this come from. I'll ask the press dept to broadcast this a bit wider.

04- what's wrong with the Rizla packet or a bit of the ciggie box. Kids today = no initiative. PS drugs are bad. you'll end up with a crop, straggly beard and not being able to remember anything.

From the ticket hotline Henry. Really think they could just stamp them and hand them back. Better all round.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]I dont wanna keep my stubbs, why would i wanna clutter up my house for that! There should be a scheme or points system aswell as VG. FACT

hardly going to clutter up your house now is it? each season i shove my stubs into my sock drawer... not much is it 10 or so? got a nice little pile already.
    ever since the gillingham game i've kept mine and chuck em out at the end of the season.

but yes large woudl like to hang on to them straight away in case they do get lost.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite] Also how many points do I get for Blackburn on a Tuesday in the early 80's? Or for Boro in 84 ish when we were third from bottom of the second - the points scheme should benefit all loyal supporters and not just the fly by nights who are doing a few away games whilst we are in the prem!

I wasn't old enough to go to blackburn on a tuesday in the early 80s, and i was only 4 when we were 3rd from bottom of the second is that my fault? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"There should be a scheme or points system aswell as VG. FACT "

Nah .......too complex and you will never please everyone with the scoring system. At least with VG you are either in or out.

1 point for every away game you've attended this current season and the previous season. Therefore whoever goes to most aways gets priority.
    Easy peasy.
  • Options
    "I wasn't old enough to go to blackburn on a tuesday in the early 80s, and i was only 4 when we were 3rd from bottom of the second is that my fault? ;-) "

Well I am too old now to go to more than half a dozen aways. Is that my fault? ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    you're not allowed to go to more than half a dozen away games! nothing to do with age :-)