Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***CAFC Closing Down Sale***

So it's now looking so bad that things will need to change in January.
Who do you think WILL / SHOULD go in the transfer window?
Darren Bent?
Marcus Bent?
Young?
Rommedahl?
Hasselbaink?
??????????????

Comments

• Options
    young aint gonna be worth feck all. He is pony.
  • Options
    The Parker Pens And The Notepads.
  • Options
    Prince, i'd sell all of them to get some players in who have something to prove and may actually give a toss.

None of those five look like they care at the moment and yes, i'm including Darren Bent in that
  • Options
    darren bent might be gone in his mind anyway... hasn't looked right at all this season, especially in the last few games - he looks wayward and disinterested

eating your breakfast on a lone table away from everyone else in the team hotel isn't exactly a good sign either
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    eating your breakfast on a lone table away from everyone else in the team hotel isn't exactly a good sign either

he may have been hiding his food from reid and hasslebaink
  • Options
    You're right that Bent hasn't exactly been playing well lately. But then he looks like his carrying an injury to me - and also it can't be much fun playing up front on your own with the ball being constantly whacked only in your general direction and people expecting you to produce something out of nothing. No wonder he seems to snatch at the odd chance that has come his way of late, it can't be good for the confidence (any of ours!)
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ******** CAFC CLOSING DOWN SALE **********

items include home and away no. 13, 17 & 25 shirts, mint condition.
    no. 18 home and away shirts and shorts, slightly stretched out of shape, worn but not sweated in.
    a complete set of managers matchday outfits and training gear. hardly used.
    visiting teams goalkeeping gloves, near mint condition.
    mark clattenburgs red card. thought not to have existed during the arsenal game. very rare.
    1 bubble, recently burst.