Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First time in my supporting life i can see the club folding (Millwall)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Millwalls resurgence of bad luck continues....
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    in a way I hope we don't send them down, as we did that to Palace & now look at them !!

I expect Millwall to go down & expect it to be with 3 or 4 games to go..............but I also expect us to lose there next month as per usual. I've never seen us win there (missed the game in the snow) and I dont expect that to change.
  • Options
    Stig said:

cabbles said:

Stig said:

As they say, 'fixed that for you' ;-)

cabbles said:

To be able to do those permutations at 1.27am is a talent stupid waste of time that only a complete nutter would contemplate.

Also, can all of those permutations actually happen given their fixtures and run in. Ie have you checked who is playing who. If Reading, Bolton & Leeds win 3 does that mean Huddersfield can't win 2 and draw 2. If you are going to post this Stig then I expect absolute perfection :
    The following shows one combination of how it is possible. However it needs Birmingham to get three wins rather than 2 wins & 2 draws and crucially requires Reading to beat Charlton. Personally, I'd take it like a shot, if it was on offer. Think of the fun we had relegating Palace and remember that that wouldn't have been possible if we hand't lost to West Brom.

Rotherham to beat Wigan, Forest, Wednesday & Brum and draw with Huddersfield
    Fulham to beat Bournemouth, Brentford & Wednesday and get draws with Leeds and Udders
    Brighton to beat Wolves, Millwall, Norwich and draw with Blackburn
    Reading to beat Watford, Birmingham & Charlton
    Bolton to beat Millwall, Ipswich and Wigan
    Leeds to beat Ipswich, Wigan & Forest
    Udders to beat Norwich & Birmingham and draw with Fulham & Rotherham
    Birmingham to beat Blackpool, Derby & Cardiff
    Cardiff to beat Brentford & Bournemouth
    Charlton to beat Millwall and Blackpool
    Blackburn to beat Wednesday & Brentford
    Wendies to beat Wolves & Blackpool
    I'm sorry to report that the dream is over. I't not possible now, not even mathematically :-1:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31654572
  • Options
    I remember years ago a great series of articles in VOTV(?) called "the Palace relegation diary", I sense a sequel...
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to another " dear Mr Berylson"
  • Options
    41 years of following Wall, lots of great times and our fare share of bad times. But this really does feel like the lowest point - I know we will bounce back but for the first time im seriously thinking about not renewing my season ticket, it really does feel that we are looking into black hole. I have little confidence in our club management from top to bottom.

Time for another Stella!!!!!!
    Almost reached the point of feeling sorry for them but then reality kicked in. Hahahaha
    Won't be many spanners in the toolbox next year.
  • Options
    Getting to the stage now where even three points on Good Friday won't be enough to keep them up