Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beware of the Hot Dogs!

I think it must be the tinned onions, but I had a hotdog at the game and you could fly a kite from the wind produced over night- banished to the spare room as result!.

Comments

• Options
    Jesus that bad!
  • Options
    It wasn't this one was it?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Ridiculous amount of mustard on that, I don't understand some people
  • Options
    Just thought of a plan
    Give to our players just before kick off n that will make um run?
  • Options
    Halix, where did the hot dog come from? Just so I can avoid one tomorrow......
  • Options
    official kiosk. I may get another tomorrow as I'm hoping to hot air ballooning over the weekend.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    It's all out of date stuff they are flogging. Even the beer that bloke sells from the backpacks in the east stand is out of date, buy one and see for yourself. My mate bought one at the burnley game and was shitting through the eye of a needle for a week. His colon was doing the conga.he strained so hard his liver fell into the toilet. Half the man he was these days
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

It's all out of date stuff they are flogging. Even the beer that bloke sells from the backpacks in the east stand is out of date, buy one and see for yourself. My mate bought one at the burnley game and was shitting through the eye of a needle for a week. His colon was doing the conga.he strained so hard his liver fell into the toilet. Half the man he was these days

They used his liver to put in the sausage rolls...