Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Rednapp

Comments

• Options
    Could be getting the sack soon, according to The Times today.
  • Options
    His hair - does he merely get it dyed or is it a syrup (presumably from Eddie Jordan's supplier)?
  • Options

jac52 said:

Pony manager.
    Pound for pound spent he must rank as one of the worst performing managers ever.

Don't think harry shops at poundland. ;-)

I make you right @Absurdistan CP would have mentioned it to someone if he had seen him in there during the August transfer window.
  • Options

QPR looked complacent, uninterested and lazy. Oh and arrogant.

I thought this 100% when i watched them against derby.

They gave the ball away so much, and from my own observations i though it was down to effort in the pass and as you said arrogance.
    Also 100% rrminds me of pardews shite side tgat failed to make playoff when they should have pissed it.
  • Options
    Overrated manager to the extreme.

Yes he dragged Tottenham from the relegation zone to Champions League but spent a fair bit in the process.

His January window business has been poor two years running. QPR needed goals so they bring in 3 strikers who aren't goalscorers.
  • Options
    Crook
  • Options
    The thing is at QPR they needed a manager in to strip the team of the players sitting on pay packets (as Harry promised to do when he took over), to an extent he has (Cesar, Boswinga etc) but he has replaced them with average players who are probably still on a fair wedge.

The Christopher Samba saga was comedy. Signing him for an over inflated 12.5m then selling him back to same club for 12m. 100k a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    His comments after the game saturday blaming the pitch and how qpr were by far the better
    Team and how great ravel played and no mention of zero shots on goal and no mention they deserved to get beat makes him a prize koc
  • Options
    IAgree said:

Superb Manager - fink he is triffic!

Fixed that for you Jamie ;-)
  • Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, the way he shafted Billy Bonds at West Ham shows just what a two bob prick he is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the way he shafted Billy Bonds at West Ham shows just what a two bob prick he is.

Not to mention the way he shafted us re Defoe, except that he reckoned without Peter Varney.

• Options
    If he didn't have an angle with the fleet street mob, he would never have got a job above maybe the bottom half of the Premiership, if he was lucky. The press seem to fall over themselves to excuse his failings and lionise even his frankly everyday achievements to heroic levels.

He's won the FA cup once, but taken four or five teams down, and fucked off afterwards leaving them financially shitted. FFP could be called the 'Fuck Off Arry Rednapp' rule and it would be about as accurate a title!
  • Options
    *Redknapp could be about to get the sack apparently. Michael Laudrup being lined up.
  • Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't both teams have to play on that pitch?
  • Options
    for them not to be 20 points clear heading towards a wembley semi or final is truely shocking how he has lasted this long is beyond me. not a tactical bone in his body clueless..only thing i can guess is that he would be due a massive payout if sacked.
  • Options
    Something is desperately wrong for that squad to have only scored 37 goals in 31 games.

Green, Simpson, Dunne, Assou-Ekotto, Jenas, Barton, Krancjar, Benayoun, SWP, O'Neil, Morrison, Hoilett, Austin, Johnson, Zamora, Doyle.

Their wage bill must be more than half our division combined.
  • Options
    Teams have and will set up like we did against them and make it especially difficult to break through. Its a tough division, especially if your playing against teams that overly defend.

Its arguably the biggest game of the season for any team in the Championship division and earns the biggest bragging rights. On paper they should be winning the league by a mile, but collectively as a team, their egos are just too high to be serious contenders. The manager is also a massive twat.

Individuals...not a team. That old chesnut.
  • Options
    no i in team but there is in i in pie...
  • Options
    Looks like I'm in a small minority on this but I quite like 'Arry. Sure he is a wheeler dealer and motivator rather than a coach but he has a good track record at Bournemouth, West Ham, Portsmouth and Spurs and I really like having an English manager in the top tier instead of all the mostly over-rated foreign coaches. His time at QPR has been poor, relatively speaking, but that shouldn't eclipse all the positives IMO.
  • Options
    I was watching the Judas Defoe life stories and his comment re Judas joining Wet Spam was, with respect to Charlton there is only one team in East London and that is West Ham. That comment rather sums up that twitchy prick. How does it feel to get beaten by a team that cost next to nothing Harry?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder if beating them would stop arry giving us swp
  • Options

Im reading " Harrys Lies " at the moment. Pure fantasy.
  • Options
    Was on TalkSport this morning, bemoaning the fact that he had to let several of his Premiership team go as they couldn't afford their wages in The Championship.

The two points he didn't make clear was that;

1) All of them were given their ridiculously high wages by Rednapp - like Samba on £100k a week.

2) Why does he still have Zamora on the books at £90k a week, along with eight other squad memebers on over £50k a week?
  • Options
    This is still making me laugh. One of the best posts ever.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I was watching the Judas Defoe life stories and his comment re Judas joining Wet Spam was, with respect to Charlton there is only one team in East London and that is West Ham. That comment rather sums up that twitchy prick. How does it feel to get beaten by a team that cost next to nothing Harry?

He's wrong. There are two teams in East London Them and Orient. Also - he's a twat.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Was on TalkSport this morning, bemoaning the fact that he had to let several of his Premiership team go as they couldn't afford their wages in The Championship.

The two points he didn't make clear was that;

1) All of them were given their ridiculously high wages by Rednapp - like Samba on £100k a week.

2) Why does he still have Zamora on the books at £90k a week, along with eight other squad memebers on over £50k a week?

Bobby Zamora! I had forgotten all about him!

They have Andy Johnson too.

That's two 33 year-old strikers - both on the best part of 50K per week.

Great business.
  • Options
    You have to chuckle at 'arry. Moaning about losing three players with hamstring injuries yesterday with a "woe is me" pre match interview.

Trouble with that type of approach is that it does tend to feed through to the players. So, instead of emphasising the wealth of talent in the squad, he is actually belittling what's left and turning events into a self-fulfilling prophecy. And he doesn't seem to have players who are prepared to go out and prove him wrong.

Leeds 1-0 and missed a penalty too. We'll see exactly what 'arry and his players are made of.
  • Options
    Come on Leeds
    Not that I particularly like Leeds
    But just can't stand qpr and their Muppet mug fans
  • Options
    1-1 Final score. That's 2pts from the last 15. On that form QPR might struggle to even make the play offs ;-)
  • Options
    And QP ha ha ha thought they had scored a 94th minute winner, but disallowed for offside. Shame...