Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

DVD Idea

Had an idea for a new DVD, do you think the club would make a new DVD on the 110th anniversary to follow on from the centenary dvd to relive the last 10 years (Dowie, Pardew, Parky, relegations, promotions).

Comments

• Only if it came with anti-depressants
  • what even if it had interviews with players during the Dowie, Reed, Pardew eras?
  • Sorry mate but I cannot see this being a great seller, why would we want to go through all the pain again? I say let it be forgotten!
  • I find it interesting.
  • How poxy will that be
  • yeah, then afterwards i can watch that DVD i made of my nan's funeral.
  • Only if by making it we eradicate the memory. It'll be like pandora's box or the video from "The Ring". It'll be the stuff of campfire tales, hushed, fearful whispers, and something to threaten the children with if they don't behave: "You've made daddy really angry. He's off to show you footage of Amdy Faye against Liverpool"
  • Sponsored links:

• Dont think it would work or sell, maybe a 25 year update
  • Catch catch the horror taxi......
  • For historical reasons maybe,for psychological reasons no.
  • Ok OK was only an idea.
  • Yeah, great idea and everyone has to wear a Millwall shirt while they are watching it! ;)
  • Riviera said:

Catch catch the horror taxi......

The Damned..nice :)
  • 2018 - Play off final 20 years on

2019. 100 years of the Valley

2021. 100 years of league football

2047. 100 years without a cup run
  • I would watch it - yes it would be a bit depressing but the last 10 years have been possibly 10 of them most memorable years (for right and wrong reasons).
  • In retrospect, the centenary dvd came out at a brilliant time, when we were an established PL club, with a full 27k stadium... if the centenary had been in 2010 say, it would have been a lot gloomier.
  • Sponsored links:

• by 2015 we could be a prem club again.
  • Great idea, should be given away free in a mail shot to all old, new and possible season ticket holders.
    Without the pain, winning is nothing.
  • im really a millwall/palace fan
  • Didn't Curbs used to show all his potential new signings videos of the battle for the Valley and the first game back etc so they could get a feel for the club? No wonder we can't sign anyone good in this window if CP is trying to woo them with a video of the Reed,Pardew, Parkinson fiasco?
    "This is us at Northwitch Victoria, this is Pardew's last home game...."
  • yeah i dont think its a very good idea altho i would like to see i dont think many others would.
  • Just do what I do with my wedding video, and watch it via rewind.
    Will ensure a happy ending.
  • Just joking if my missus sees this.
  • I did! You're in the spare room tonight.
  • Most of what happened in those years has been erased from my memory bank and I don't want to be remined of them. Neither can we say we'll look back and laugh about them one day.
  • Plaaayer said:

I did! You're in the spare room tonight.

No, anything but the 'Ugg Room'