Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Facebook

Comments

• Options
    But i just typed in a mates name, and there are so many tim wallaces! He aint even on the search thing, but i no he has an account! I typed in carlsbergs name too and nothing! Its just crap! i fookin hate it!
  • Options
    never heard of facebook
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]But i just typed in a mates name, and there are so many tim wallaces! He aint even on the search thing, but i no he has an account! I typed in carlsbergs name too and nothing! Its just crap! i fookin hate it!
    there aint many of me mate - try that
  • Options
    i just found you, clicked add to friends, go to 'friends' and no one is there!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]i just found you, clicked add to friends, go to 'friends' and no one is there!
    i have to accept you first mate.

i can't get on facebook till 1 at work either - be patient
  • Options
    He'll turn up in a minute, you gotta sift through all the Americans first. You wouldn't believe how many people with my name there are. I thought it was pretty uncommon but evidently not!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]He'll turn up in a minute, you gotta sift through all the Americans first. You wouldn't believe how many people with my name there are. I thought it was pretty uncommon but evidently not!!

Yeah, some Americans have the stupidest of names ;-)
  • Options
    so when i go to 'find friends' why does it only give me the option of finding friends from my address book, its just fking thick!

i hate it, its the most annoying thing ever ever ever
  • Options
    Look at this screen shot, i just went through west sides mates and dug out the people i know, and i hit add to my friends, and it clearly says here that 'you have not listed any friends! nnnnnnnnnnnnneeeerrrrrrrr

mug website i hate it
  • Options
    and why is it asking me 'poke' someone, what the nuts is that about! poke! indeed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Indeed they do. Dumbasses
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Look at this screen shot, i just went through west sides mates and dug out the people i know, and i hit add to my friends, and it clearly says here that 'you have not listed any friends! nnnnnnnnnnnnneeeerrrrrrrr

mug website i hate it

Mate, you won't see them till they accept you as a friend, as soon as that happens they will show in your friends list.
  • Options
    and Ketman is on there too!
  • Options
    West side has left the Charltonlife group. No doubt to split and start his own Netaddicks one!!! ;-)
  • Options
    ha ha, i have 5 friends now lol!

thanks you guys!
  • Options
    We are getting a new fence, bathroom, kitchen, well everything actuallly

: )
  • Options
    i am there with this face book malarky, i tells ya what tho, it certainly aint idiot proof! took me an age to get it, and i only half got it now!
  • Options
    yeah dood, funny looking lol
  • Options
    Speaking to yourself there Ol?
  • Options
    Talking of beards, anyone ever see that station fella at London bridge with the orange beard, real character innit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Talking of beards, anyone ever see that station fella at London bridge with the orange beard, real character innit.

All the time and the sight of him always raises a chuckle!!

I'm on Facebook now (getting back to the point!) but don't totally trust it as we are allowed to access it at work, which worries me somewhat. Most fun/interesting sites are blocked (MySpace, YouTube but not CL!!) so I suspect they might be spying on employees via it.
  • Options
    my friend works in the city for a bank and it was blocked today.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]my friend works in the city for a bank and it was blocked today.....
    we're only allowed on it between 1 and 2.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Yet you can come on here all day, that seems a little... odd.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    Shhh. Everyone at work uses facebook, luckily not everyone uses CL!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Talking of beards, anyone ever see that station fella at London bridge with the orange beard, real character innit.

All the time and the sight of him always raises a chuckle!!

I'm on Facebook now (getting back to the point!) but don't totally trust it as we are allowed to access it at work, which worries me somewhat. Most fun/interesting sites are blocked (MySpace, YouTube but not CL!!) so I suspect they might be spying on employees via it.

They did block it here Wilma, but the lawyers kicked up a stink, citing that they used it for business network (yeah ok!)... within a few hours the block was lifted, with a warning that misuse would see it blocked again....
  • Options
    in our corporate environment which I run, I'd never bother to block something like this. We only block illegal and offensive stuff via a webblocker. If people can spend all day not working without anyone noticing there is something wrong with the company.
  • Options
    ive registered and gotten one friend... tricky ricky!
    im not sure how it works, will have a proper look when i get time.
  • Options
    I was talking to one of my cousins at the weekend and apparently his firm blocks facebook/myspace/youtube/ebay etc all day EXCEPT 12-2pm when people are on lunch. Seems quite a good idea (from a management point of view).
  • Options
    curb it i just asked you to be my friend. Then you can go into my friends thingy, and pick out the people you no, all y yahave to do is click 'add to friends'

me, facebook, pro, a, geek