Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Facebook

124»

Comments

• Options
    I have absolutely no idea what this thread is all about.

I'm off to write a letter .... now where did I put my slate and chalk?
  • Options
    is it just me or is facebook knackered at the moment, keep getting error on page thingy...
  • Options
    Probably over use, there was a story that the Founder of Facebook is being sued by a rival for allegedly stealing the idea.
  • Options
    set mine up a few weeks ago.. just joined the group.
  • Options
    Facebooks a fad that, given another 6 months will die out.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Charlton Life is a fad that given another 6 months will die out.

That's out of order Cunning
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Facebooks a fad that, given another 6 months will die out.[/quote]

But not before the Founders sell out for billions or get sued as the case may be...

Myspace went for US$580 million and the word was that Murdoch had overpaid, then youtube went for US$1.65 billion.
  • Options
    ooooh you little stirrer!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

But not before the Founders sell out for billions or get sued as the case may be...

They have already bee sued, the case in ongoing.
  • Options
    just notice something eerie about Rothko's photo -

Sach - have you superimposed your head onto someone's else's body mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eh, what you mean?
  • Options
    the angle of your photo makes your head look bigger than your body - or is it just me
  • Options
    hehe, maybe, the shot was taken from a few steps above, so it might make it look a bit weird