Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

@FootballerGay on Twitter

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    claiming to be someone else yes illegal but claiming someone is homosexual is surely not illegal nor should it be viewed as offensive - for me i dont give 2 shits i know people that do and again understand there reasons but for me it doesn't bother me at all. 
    'Understand their reasons'? What reasons are they? 🤔
    religious reasons - as i said i don't agree with them but can understand why they believe in certain things. 

funny thing with this is if i was on about another worldwide religion who i called out for slaughtering animals in a inhumane way and stoning gay people - i would be had over the coals by some of the twats that post of this forum. 

good old double standards and that.  

its a hot day - no need to try and dig me out and make a point is there really? 

and just out of curiosity @Bedsaddick whats funny about my comment? the consant loling at my comments is a bit sad tbh. 
    Why so defensive? Who's digging you out? 😘
  • Options
    When I pointed out that the world is unsafe for gay people, maybe I should have said it is especially unsafe for gay people on this particular thread.
    Of course the world can be unsafe for many people but not because they are hetrosexual. Not unsafe for heterosexual people when compared to gay people and to introduce that irrelevant distraction in the way @Off_it has done by citing heterosexuality  does not contribute very much to this debate.
    On a thread about a gay footballer coming out publicly I think it is entirely appropriate to reference recent attacks on gay people.
  • Options
    This is what we all knew would happen jokes start to be made 

Didn’t one of the Millwall lads on here mention it could be one of their players?

That’s a fake account either way, not the original. 
    Which is why I found it odd that after there being rumours of it being a Millwall player, someone creates a fake account to “out” a Millwall player
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Off_it said:
    seth plum said:
    It is a dangerous global environment for gay people.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49081626
    Not too safe for heterosexuals either,  depending on where you live.
    I'd LOVE to know where these places in the world are that heterosexuals are "unsafe" and persecuted because of their sexuality. I'd absolutely love to know where one might live as a heterosexual and feel unsafe.
    Blue Oyster Bar in Police Academy 
  • Options
    Shouldn’t be too difficult to spot her..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the gay man is exercising his right to free speech
    the women in the outfit is exercising her right to free speech 

look forward to someone explaining that one..................................................
  • Options

look forward to someone explaining that one..................................................
    Free speech is not absolute. Hate speech is not free speech. To use the old axiom "your fist's freedom ends where my nose begins"

The Muslim women is wrong and should be condemned for her statements just as should anyone who abuses her for looking like a "letterbox".
  • Options

Free speech is not absolute. Hate speech is not free speech. To use the old axiom "your fist's freedom ends where my nose begins"

The Muslim women is wrong and should be condemned for her statements just as should anyone who abuses her for looking like a "letterbox".
    I think yelling “shame on you” towards people because of who they’re attracted to is far far worse than saying someone looks like a letterbox because of their choice of clothing.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Ok

The right to 'Free Speech' does not extend to abusing people for their sexual orientation, race, sex, religion or creed. The woman in the Niqab is committing an offence

Didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that one. Larry Holmes could have figured that out

Edit - bollocks, the Rt. Hon member for Bromley Cardigan got there first  :D
  • Options
    What chance has the LGBT community got when the government actively seeks to suppress their voice in favour of religious ideology and hatred?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!