Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest at the Valley?

Comments

• Options
    What the point ? The old scrote won’t care .
  • Options
    I’ve just made a lasagne 
  • Options
    Now? i'm game
  • Options
    Lol. Too late by far. 
  • Options
    Good-oh, I’ll pop along on my way back from the supermarket.
  • Options
    Request a refund on all season tickets 
  • Options
    IF enough people get down there it’ll be quite the spectacle and definitely get some media attention. I’d be up for it. 
  • Options
    Are you attending the Carabao Cup first round draw then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have never protested and am tempted. 
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Are you attending the Carabao Cup first round draw then?
    Asda milk aisle fight night, of course.
  • Options
    I think we are all sitting in front of our phones, pc’s etc and just feeling the need to ‘do something’
  • Options
    Complete Boycot is the only way i reckon to get him out. No money into the club from match tickets, merchandise valley gold nothing. RD plays dirty; its about time we kicked his backside out of here!!!!!
     BOYCOT
  • Options
    WSS said:
    I've just made a Shepherds Pie.
    Fill the pot holes in the car park up with it. 
  • Options
    john3 said:
    Complete Boycot is the only way i reckon to get him out. No money into the club from match tickets, merchandise valley gold nothing. RD plays dirty; its about time we kicked his backside out of here!!!!!
     BOYCOT
    His pockets are too deep for that to work.
  • Options
    john3 said:
     BOYCOT
    So just give in then????
  • Options
    WSS said:
    I've just made a Shepherds Pie.
    What the point ? 
    @WSS has got to eat mate.
  • Options
    john3 said:
    john3 said:
     BOYCOT
    So just give in then????

Of course not but a 100% boycott will not hurt RD one bit.

I'd like to see all the staff at the club every last one of them go on strike even if it means having a fans whip round to pay for loss of earnings.

Having the entire club on strike would have more impact IMO.
  • Options
    A twitter storm again for tonight? A physical plan of action by the weekend? Agreed something needs to be done. Elation to deflation he is malicious not just greedy! #Bowyer100%
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    100% boycott will never happen, been plenty of threads and comments on here before and after the win at Wembley saying people support Charlton, not the owner.

Despite what has happened season ticket sales will be up and attendances will increase for the Championship fixtures.

• Options
    Only thing that gets to him is action in Belgium. Not something that can be setup at short notice, or be easily attended by thousands unfortunately.
  • Options
    Why protest at the Valley when he isn’t there.?
  • Options
    100% boycott will never happen, been plenty of threads and comments on here before and after the win at Wembley saying people support Charlton, not the owner.

Despite what has happened season ticket sales will be up and attendances will increase for the Championship fixtures.

So thats why we're in the same position as we were 1, 2 , 3 .......yeras ago.
      Half hearted measures get half hearted results.
      This guy aint moving unless something drastic happens. 
      Tired of the same old same old.
      Complete Boycot and complete staff strike and a combined mass march protest to the FA with live reporters from talksport, sky and all the press.
      Signed petitions handed in to the FA EFL and minister of Sport.
      If we dont step up things to the max then dont be suprised to be in the same place (ownership wise) next year.
      Im not criticising CARD or others for doing all they have in the past but we need a massive D Day of a reaction to this lastest news.
  • Options
    john3 said:
    john3 said:
     BOYCOT
    So just give in then????

I'd like to see all the staff at the club every last one of them go on strike even if it means having a fans whip round to pay for loss of earnings.

Thata fine, no action by supporters re boycott, but get staff to go on strike. Really ???
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    john3 said:
    john3 said:
     BOYCOT
    So just give in then????

Thata fine, no action by supporters re boycott, but get staff to go on strike. Really ???
    Yes they are two completely different things.

Genuine question but what would a completely empty Valley do to RD? At least staff going on strike would not get games played and have a greater impact.
  • Options
    Pointless. As we will be after the first six games.
  • Options
    I know who i'd go for.
    His UK reperesentive and self styled 'link' to the fans.
  • Options
    I know who i'd go for.
    His UK reperesentive and self styled 'link' to the fans.
    Karl Robinson?
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    john3 said:
    john3 said:
     BOYCOT
    So just give in then????

You were right, my boycott starts here and this time it is a proper one until that scumbag sells us.