Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest at the Valley?

2»

Comments

• Options
    100% boycott will never happen, been plenty of threads and comments on here before and after the win at Wembley saying people support Charlton, not the owner.

Despite what has happened season ticket sales will be up and attendances will increase for the Championship fixtures.

And even after today, people will still not understand why fans refuse to attend The Valley and feed the pockets of this maniac.
  • Options
    Mass protest at the Belgium embassy on a Saturday not midweek 
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    john3 said:
    john3 said:
    Complete Boycot is the only way i reckon to get him out. No money into the club from match tickets, merchandise valley gold nothing. RD plays dirty; its about time we kicked his backside out of here!!!!!
     BOYCOT
    His pockets are too deep for that to work.
    So just give in then????

Of course not but a 100% boycott will not hurt RD one bit.

I'd like to see all the staff at the club every last one of them go on strike even if it means having a fans whip round to pay for loss of earnings.

Having the entire club on strike would have more impact IMO.
    Thata fine, no action by supporters re boycott, but get staff to go on strike. Really ???
    Yes they are two completely different things.

Genuine question but what would a completely empty Valley do to RD? At least staff going on strike would not get games played and have a greater impact.
    And will have a greater impact on their bank balance when they have no job.
  • Options
    100% boycott will never happen, been plenty of threads and comments on here before and after the win at Wembley saying people support Charlton, not the owner.

Despite what has happened season ticket sales will be up and attendances will increase for the Championship fixtures.

And even after today, people will still not understand why fans refuse to attend The Valley and feed the pockets of this maniac.
    He couldn't care less if nobody went - I think that much is clear. People keèp thinking he's logical.

• Options
    Lyle Taylor would go on strike- he has principles and would back up his last statement about bowyer. 
  • Options
    I’m not so sure. I felt like his latest tweets were distancing himself slightly.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    john3 said:
    john3 said:
    Complete Boycot is the only way i reckon to get him out. No money into the club from match tickets, merchandise valley gold nothing. RD plays dirty; its about time we kicked his backside out of here!!!!!
     BOYCOT
    So just give in then????

I'd like to see all the staff at the club every last one of them go on strike even if it means having a fans whip round to pay for loss of earnings.

Thata fine, no action by supporters re boycott, but get staff to go on strike. Really ???

Genuine question but what would a completely empty Valley do to RD? At least staff going on strike would not get games played and have a greater impact.
    Depends if they've got a union there I guess.

Highly doubt RD would sack the entire staff and leave the club unable to run.
  • Options
    I take it the protests are off now
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I take it the protests are off now

Doubt if they'd ever been on actually.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    john3 said:
    john3 said:
     BOYCOT
    So just give in then????

Depends if they've got a union there I guess.

Highly doubt RD would sack the entire staff and leave the club unable to run.
    I don't. 
    He's already said the Efl should buy the club. His way of thinking is they would have to do something now.