Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come Back!

Comments

• Options
    I wasn't referring to the recognition of the income, but the actual payment by the credit card companies. I was told that as they were concerned about repayment claims if the club failed to fulfil fixtures they withheld the money until the matches were played.
  • Options
    LeeValley said:
    I wasn't referring to the recognition of the income, but the actual payment by the credit card companies. I was told that as they were concerned about repayment claims if the club failed to fulfil fixtures they withheld the money until the matches were played.
    Correct. It came from LDT a year ago, but the release of the cash has been an issue for a number of years. I can’t imagine the situation has changed in the last 12 months.
  • Options
    LeeValley said:
    Correct. It came from LDT a year ago, but the release of the cash has been an issue for a number of years. I can’t imagine the situation has changed in the last 12 months.
    Is that the norm in the industry, or club/scenario specific?
  • Options
    LeeValley said:
    Is that the norm in the industry, or club/scenario specific?
    I don’t think it’s that unusual now but it wasn’t the situation at Charlton in the past.
  • Options
    Unlike Tesco.
  • Options
    Don’t know about Monday and Tuesday, but I think just under 400 season tickets were sold Wed - Thur. 
    Looks like another 250 were done Fri-Sat. 

Approx 58% sold since Wed have been in the North. Bit of an assumption to make but suggests a bit of take up in the younger element from tail end of season / Wembley. 
    Are the covered end the cheapest adult season ticket area? That could be a big reason.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    Don’t know about Monday and Tuesday, but I think just under 400 season tickets were sold Wed - Thur. 

Approx 58% sold since Wed have been in the North. Bit of an assumption to make but suggests a bit of take up in the younger element from tail end of season / Wembley. 
    Are the covered end the cheapest adult season ticket area? That could be a big reason.
    Yes, Lower, which is usually an older clientele than the upper.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    cs1986 said:

Yes, Lower, which is usually an older clientele than the upper.
    Also far better looking in the lower.
  • Options
    RDG said:
    This thread is getting ridiculous. 
    If you want to boycott then boycott. 
    If you want to buy a season ticket buy one. 
    I've been through all this shall I attend or shall I boycott bollox before when we went to sellhurst park.
    At the end of the day we are all Charlton supporters there is no right or wrong way .
    Just do whatever you feel is right. 
    COYR. 

This. One hundred times this.

I'm boycotting because as a football fan my decision to go and spend my money is the only agency I retain in a game otherwise run for oil-rich human rights abusers, corporate sponsors and pay TV.

Don't like Sky switching kick off times? Don't subscribe to Sky.

Don't like the constant issuing of new £80 shirts each season? Don't buy shirts.

Don't like a mad Belgian bent on destroying your club? Stay away and refuse to be part of his mad experiment.

I appreciate not everyone sees it that way, and that's fine. We all do what we have to do. But in a world where the little man, the individual, appears to have less and less power, sometimes the only thing you can do is make a stand on a point of principle.

Now sell up Roland, and give us our club back.

COYR

Well said COYR I back this word for word

• Options
    Wi me bag a sensi........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019

My littleun has been with me to games since she was about 3,season tic & everything,she loved it then fell out of it,prob cause I sort of forced it on her,but every now & again we went as i mention later,after both Donny games & then at Wembley she went through every emotion...after joyous scenes & cuddles at the end,she then comes out with I Love Charlton dad & she still hasn't stopped talking about them games...I will conclude tho,that I was a boycotter of sorts only paying for under 11 tix for myself & her couple times a season just to keep her interested,even tho she understands most of the stuff behind the scenes & cant wait for Roly to disappear too...she begged for a season ticket this time around,out of her own 9th birthday money...(she knows we will not be spending a penny in the ground) so I too have got one (1st one in 4yrs & il also where me black n white protest shirt) ,I just can't find it in my heart to say no to her for the sake of £220 & the hopefully long journey she wants to take following the Addicks...

WE WANT ROLAND OUT...!!

• Options
    dont feel guilty @NorthheathAddick you have got to do whats best for you and your family, boycotting is an entirely personal choice and no-one should judge anyone on their decision either way.  

Duchatalet is the root cause of this nonsense, no-one else.

Currently the only comfort I can take is that despite all that his bank account offers and all the misery he causes, I am convinced that he will never, ever, ever feel the joy that my son and I did last Sunday in anything he participates in, in someways he is just a pitiful, sad individual. 
  • Options
    Any idea how far back in the lower north I have to be so I don't get piss wet when its chucking it down on a cold december Tuesday evening??
    Also do they still do finance as find no mention of it??
  • Options

Any idea how far back in the lower north I have to be so I don't get piss wet when its chucking it down on a cold december Tuesday evening??
    Not far at all I am in row J and don't have a problem
  • Options

Not far at all I am in row J and don't have a problem
    Cheers will have a look later
    J is about half way according to the map
    What block is that ???
    Happy days my better half has sort of offered to buy me one
    Or do I pay the difference and go back in the upper but as probably only end up going to half a dozen or so home games is it worth it
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Going to do away games next season, only way I will buying back my season ticket is when the club is taken from his grubby rat claws. One thing I do know is that after Wembley I drank for a whole week, when eventually this low rent leach leaves OUR CLUB that playoff win feeling will be easily surpassed. 

PISS OFF RAT FACE! 
  • Options
    Going to do away games next season, only way I will buying back my season ticket is when the club is taken from his grubby rat claws. One thing I do know is that after Wembley I drank for a whole week, when eventually this low rent leach leaves OUR CLUB that playoff win feeling will be easily surpassed. 

PISS OFF RAT FACE! 
    See you there appy  I'm only doing aways aswell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You were saying?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    You were saying?
    I'm only doing aways next season
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    You were saying?
    I'm only doing aways next season
    So am I..........................at Arsenal!!
  • Options
    lets not dig each other our now, what was said was said, lets stick together and work on getting rid of the prick who currently owns us. 
  • Options
    I’m cancelling my ST until he leaves. Don’t want him having my money. 
  • Options
    Will folk go back to “boycotting” now (until the next big match...)
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Well you can just f?!k off with that type of shit. All you seem to have done is pump euros into Duchatelet’s pocket whilst supporting his team. Hero!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Arsehole!!
  • Options
    Come on now chaps Roland is the enemy save all our hatred for him.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    se9addick said:
    Well you can just f?!k off with that type of shit. All you seem to have done is pump euros into Duchatelet’s pocket whilst supporting his team. Hero!
    se9addick said:
    Arsehole!!
    Seem to have touched a nerve, was just wondering how boycotty this boycott was going to be.