Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come Back!

Comments

• Options
    A lot planning on dropping their boycotts despite Roland remaining for now.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Don’t get the need to buy season tickets, even if you do want/have to go and my bro and mate are in that camp. We never agree on it.
  • Options
    Don’t get the need to buy season tickets, even if you do want/have to go and my bro and mate are in that camp. We never agree on it.
    Simple really. I sit in K Block North Upper and right now there's only 4 single seats available in the block.
  • Options
    Here are the most recent ST prices in The Championship. I believe for 17-18. It appears at current early bird rates, CAFC would be well on the low-end. Makes me think the moment Roland can pull the plug on them and bump em up 30-40%, he will. FYI.

• Options
    Just bought 2 in the north lower, next to where I have been this season there is not a lot left in the north lower.
  • Options
    pickwick said:
    Just bought 2 in the north lower, next to where I have been this season there is not a lot left in the north lower.
    Around me (back of lower North) the back 4/5 rows are pretty much sold out right across, always been popular but am sure there were more unsold there last year.
  • Options
    Blimey 
    Rolands got people streaming back buying season tickets and unless I've missed something bowyers not signed a new contract yet.
    I'm not just talking those renewing, 4 of my lot have bought a new season ticket the last couple of days and 3 will be buying the end of the week.

• Options
    The thing is everyone think it’s great being busy and full but everyone’s would soon get annoyed at having to q for the toilets and bar etc 

Well, I 'suffered' such privations while we were in the Premiership- a small price to pay no?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    I make it currently 11,330 available.  Presumably there's a potential total of about 20k to sell, given corporate seats in the west, the unavailable east and west blocks and the JS stand. 
  • Options
    Just renewed, always have always will, but respect everybody’s own decision 
  • Options
    Same here steve......each and everyone of us has a different way of going about things......the one abiding thing is that we all (with very few exceptions), want him gone......so lets support each other in whatever way we see fit.
    The bastards I don’t like are those pitifully tiny minority that sit behind their keyboards (mostly on the forum whose name shall not be named), slagging off well respected and loyal fans of many many years standing, who decide to be pro active and espouse to the belief that actions speak louder than words.....which in some cases is very often true.
    I for one would willingly shake the hand of any boycotter or demonstrator as well as those who decide to attend and yet still give tacit support to the aforementioned....that’s their right.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    dickad1 said:
    I make it currently 11,330 available.  Presumably there's a potential total of about 20k to sell, given corporate seats in the west, the unavailable east and west blocks and the JS stand. 
    Have they actually released last season’s seats? If not there will be a measure of double-counting. There is always churn and there are always people who move seats.

Are they really going to close blocks in the Championship? Why?
  • Options
    Here are the most recent ST prices in The Championship. I believe for 17-18. It appears at current early bird rates, CAFC would be well on the low-end. Makes me think the moment Roland can pull the plug on them and bump em up 30-40%, he will. FYI.

Far be it from me to defend Roland, but as far as I know ticket pricing has never been unreasonable under his ownership.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    dickad1 said:
    Have they actually released last season’s seats? If not there will be a measure of double-counting. There is always churn and there are always people who move seats.

Are they really going to close blocks in the Championship? Why?
    They're just the numbers as it stands, having added up what is available block by block. The closed blocks remain unavailable at the moment. 

Agreed on the double counting point, but presumably the vast majority of existing s/t holders will renew given the season we've just had. And what proportion of those might have already relocated? 10% tops? 

In the upper west block/row where my dad has his I think there were two, maybe three, s/t holders last season.  Nine seats are already unavailable, including his. 
  • Options
    I thought existing season ticket holders who have yet to renew, their seats are now on general sale.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    I thought existing season ticket holders who have yet to renew, their seats are now on general sale.
    I’ve not been following it - hence the question. But you can usually assume 10 per cent churn.
  • Options

Far be it from me to defend Roland, but as far as I know ticket pricing has never been unreasonable under his ownership.
    Although the smt did hike up the seniors tickets from 60 to 65.
  • Options
    The the main problem with boycotting is that 1000s didn’t, were happy to support Duchatelet’s business and so undermined the impact. Water under the bridge now. When he sells all will be good again. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    They are still holding my seat just checked
  • Options
    Don’t know about Monday and Tuesday, but I think just under 400 season tickets were sold Wed - Thur. 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Soon as he goes I come back 

Ditto.

I have not been to The Valley in 2 seasons but I was at Wembley.  I was not going to miss a once every 20 seasons experience.
  • Options
    I think I will probably get one for the first time in 3 years as last season definitely cost me more paying on a game by game basis.
    Plus it puts you up the ladder for away tickets and there are some good ones next season
  • Options

Apart from raising the over 60 concession to 65 just as I was about to turn 60.
  • Options
    When Roland goes, I’ll buy a ST
  • Options
    life is far too short to not go to football (if it's what you love doing)