Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you're not at the Valley on Friday night, where will you be watching?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Thant was that was me Danepak  
    Good on you. The more, the merrier. Spoke to your brother earlier and looking forward to flying the Charlton flag with him  

Danepak no trouble, enjoy his company, he will have some stories to tell I am sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Curb_It said:
    On my phone in Thailand im hoping. As I have been moaning elsewhere, I’ve totally messed up. All bars are shutting at midnight due to a religious holiday. Kick off is at 1.45. 

I am hoping to god that one of these links will work that are posted on here. Else there will be tears. 3 of us are Charlton fans. 

Stressy. 
    Callum's link hdstreams.club was very decent last night for watching on iPad or Phone. I was mildly unimpressed by the quality through xbox, but it was watchable.
    I'll be using nowtv as i'm at home but Callum's link should work for you. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Won’t be at the game tonight, got tickets as a Christmas present to see the Undertones in Bexhill.

https://youtu.be/aQtaqgW6MXg

It’s gonna happen.
  • Options
    Going to the Coal Hole for pre-match drink 
  • Options
    Barring anyone watching it on a plane, I would wager that at 4500ft altitude, I will be the highest Addick watching the game tonight in good old Canmore, Alberta.
  • Options
    I’m 400 odd nautical miles off the coast of Western Australia. Middle of nowhere. I’ve got the  BeIN sports app downloaded, test run went well for the 1st leg. Trouble with offshore facilities is the wifi can be intermittent. I hope that’s not the case tonight. COYR’s!!!!!! 
  • Options
    Will be streaming along on DAZN in Vancouver.

No need for the muted 4:45am celebrations this time though!
    I’m in Vancouver too! Do you know any pubs that have DAZN?
  • Options
    Won’t be at the game tonight, got tickets as a Christmas present to see the Undertones in Bexhill.

https://youtu.be/aQtaqgW6MXg

It’s gonna happen.
    Saw Damian O’Neill play as a guest with The Chords a few weeks ago, very good guitarist.
  • Options
    best of luck @cafc-west and @LonelyNorthernAddick . Never a good time to have health issues, but hopefully the Addicks can send a bit of joy to you @cafc-west , and your dad @LonelyNorthernAddick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seen the previous two play off games, living abroad sucks, but will be cheering the boys on in Finland ! 

COYR
  • Options
    At home nervously, my dad was supposed to be going to the game but has been taken into hospital so can't go now. Unfortunately there will be an empty seat in the NW Quarter where he was to be sitting, and there wasn't enough time for me to change my plans with work to get to the valley to fill the space. 
    Hope your Dad is ok
  • Options
    Mojo Bar, Old Town, Bucharest....COYR!!
  • Options
    At home on NowTV. Got a week pass from last Sunday so have been able to take in the rest of the play off games since then. Finger hovering over buy for flight to London will kick into action given the right result tonight #crossed fingers#
  • Options
    In the Sports Bar, Cowes. Had hoped to get to the Valley but unable to get back across the water in time for work at 4am tomorrow  :(
  • Options
    Bromley  Wspoons at present.

Content the Daylight Inn are showing the game.
  • Options
    Settling down in my CAFC Mesh shirt with a bottle of rosé here in France....confident (ish)
  • Options
    addickson said:
    At home on NowTV. Got a week pass from last Sunday so have been able to take in the rest of the play off games since then. Finger hovering over buy for flight to London will kick into action given the right result tonight #crossed fingers#
    flight booked. Hope I can get a ticket you handsome, well hung devils ;-)
  • Options
    Watched the second half onward in o Neil’s Beckenham- few cunty palace who soon piped down.

As an Imp with many addiks mates would love to play you next year but also like to see you boys go up!
  • Options
    Bromley  Wspoons at present.

Content the Daylight Inn are showing the game.
    What happened to all you happy guys packing out The Beehive ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Sunny Evesham via a Sky Pass on Now TV. COYR.
    This but sunny Arlesey 
    @shine166 Had no idea there was an Addick in (sunny) Arlesey! I'm just down the road in Clifton