Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you're not at the Valley on Friday night, where will you be watching?

Comments

• IS ANYONE AT THE F***ING GAME?????
    It’s not started yet. 
    Multiple lol's
  • My 10 yr old son has round 2 of the British Karting Champs this weekend so most likely in the bar at the Premier Inn Chipping Norton. 

Worst bit about this hobby of his is that it rules your life. We are away racing almost every weekend...
    You should never have a hobby that rules your life...............
  • Mametz said:
    At a bar in Belgium.
    Spray cans at the ready.
  • Chizz said:
    So we have a Dane in New Zealand ( @Danepak ) and a New Zealander in Denmark ( @flyingkiwiDK
    As long as we get the ball in the Doncaster net.
  • On my phone in Thailand im hoping. As I have been moaning elsewhere, I’ve totally messed up. All bars are shutting at midnight due to a religious holiday. Kick off is at 1.45. 

I am hoping to god that one of these links will work that are posted on here. Else there will be tears. 3 of us are Charlton fans. 

Stressy. 
  • need a ticket please, West stand, will pay obv
  • At home with my now football obsessed 5yo. 

I'm super lucky in my job and i've turned down offers for some amazing games this year Cup finals, Premier League, Champions League final (Spurs supporting wider family still sulking at me for that0 because absolutely nothing beats watching games with him. 

I hope to take him to the Valley one day. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Danepak said:
    Danepak said:
    jamescafc said:
    Saturday morning in Auckland. Hopefully with @Danepak
    I thought you couldn't make it. Great news, if you're in!

Will be watching it on the big screen in the Danish Club in Auckland.
    Got a call earlier from a very confused Vice President of the Danish Club. 'Someone called me and apparently you're showing some game of football??? What's all this about?'. Turns out, someone's read the post here and told his brother, who lives in Auckland, about the Danish Club. He called the vice president etc etc. Anyway, I called him. He's supported Charlton since the 70s, but lives in NZ these days. Now there's four of us. And yes, we're having McD's for breakfast (kickoff 6.45am). I'm still on the piss though, so we might need an Uber to get me to the venue. Up the mighty Addicks!!!
    You’d better turn up in the morning mate....!!!
  • @Curb_It ~ Watch out for The link @Callumcafc posts, it was perfect last week. 
  • Bunking  off work at 1300 to watch at Fados Irish pub in Chicago. Itll be a good end to a crazy week. Roll on Wembley and 1998 revisited.
    Have faith...
  • Panic-stricken behind the sofa in Omagh (unless we go about 10-0 up), hopefully with a stream to watch.
    Seeing the phrase 'the sofa in Omagh' reminded me of this!

• At home nervously, my dad was supposed to be going to the game but has been taken into hospital so can't go now. Unfortunately there will be an empty seat in the NW Quarter where he was to be sitting, and there wasn't enough time for me to change my plans with work to get to the valley to fill the space. 
  • Will be watching in Leicester, more nervous than I've ever been for a football match... Anyone looking for a stream, streamhunter.net is always a safe bet and usually good quality!
  • Panic-stricken behind the sofa in Omagh (unless we go about 10-0 up), hopefully with a stream to watch.
    Seeing the phrase 'the sofa in Omagh' reminded me of this!

Ahhh Drumquin (it's not my sofa, honest).

Not quite up to the delights of cosmopolitan, sophisticated Omagh, but there you go...
  • At home nervously, my dad was supposed to be going to the game but has been taken into hospital so can't go now. Unfortunately there will be an empty seat in the NW Quarter where he was to be sitting, and there wasn't enough time for me to change my plans with work to get to the valley to fill the space. 
    People are looking for spares on here.
  • Sark99 said:
    Thant was that was me Danepak  :)
    Good on you. The more, the merrier. Spoke to your brother earlier and looking forward to flying the Charlton flag with him 
  • jamescafc said:
    Danepak said:
    Danepak said:
    jamescafc said:
    Saturday morning in Auckland. Hopefully with @Danepak
    I thought you couldn't make it. Great news, if you're in!

Will be watching it on the big screen in the Danish Club in Auckland.
    Got a call earlier from a very confused Vice President of the Danish Club. 'Someone called me and apparently you're showing some game of football??? What's all this about?'. Turns out, someone's read the post here and told his brother, who lives in Auckland, about the Danish Club. He called the vice president etc etc. Anyway, I called him. He's supported Charlton since the 70s, but lives in NZ these days. Now there's four of us. And yes, we're having McD's for breakfast (kickoff 6.45am). I'm still on the piss though, so we might need an Uber to get me to the venue. Up the mighty Addicks!!!
    You’d better turn up in the morning mate....!!!
    Yep, on my way home now. Wifey is a good driver 
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:
    The Boycott continues on my settee, or Fan's Sofa as I like to call it.
    Just remembering, destroying it at the end of the season doesn't quite have the same panache when it's your sofa ;)
  • The King and Queen I gather is quite good.

I think I'll try the Bishop's Finger. Must be better than kissing his ring.

• Around my parents place as don't have Sky.

Free beer and dinner thrown in but, eff me, this boycotting lark has really gone beyond a joke now. The stupid old scroat was supposed to have gone months and months ago...
  • Best of luck with the op mate!
  • Yes, best wishes, it sounds tough.
    i hope you have something to give you a boost tonight.
  • cafc-west said:
    Sadly am in Guys hospital for major surgery on Monday - a larengectomy... life changing but all they can do.  Have a now tv pass so can watch on Sky.  Not sure what state I’ll be in for Wembley if we make it to the final...
    All the best 
  • cafc-west said:
    Sadly am in Guys hospital for major surgery on Monday - a larengectomy... life changing but all they can do.  Have a now tv pass so can watch on Sky.  Not sure what state I’ll be in for Wembley if we make it to the final...
    Best wishes.
  • My son got his girlfriend George Ezra tickets in Milan tonight so has to fly out today.

The concert is on the same time as the game and he is gutted but can’t let his girlfriend see his disappointment! He’s went to the away game and was so pumped.

So we have agreed that I will be FaceTiming him from a well positioned iPad in the living room and he is going to have a one of those wireless headphone pods things it.

Things football fans do aye?

• Dazzler21 said:
    As I don't have Sky, I need to find a pub showing the match. Anyone know of one in Holsworthy or Bideford areas?
    Or just buy a 24hr pass on NowTV and stream it.
    Thanks for the suggestion.  I really have no idea where to start with this but will try and find out for future matches.
    You can watch it on your PC, Mac, Phone or Tablet 

Just sign up here for a one off fee of £8.99 for 24 hours: 
    https://www.nowtv.com/gb/shop?category%5B%5D=SPORTS

Then go to nowtv.com and watch!

If you have a Playstation, Xbox or chromecast you can even watch on your TV