Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Portsmouth 2019 post-match views

Comments

• Options
    Und Palarse et Spanners löst. 
  • Options
    Fantastic Win !  I LOVE THIS CLUB!   Sorry i had a beer or 4!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Fantastic fantastic performance today played them off the park.

sadly let down by the club, in a box and surrounded by Pompey supporters, high on drugs and alcohol nothing done until it started to get nasty.

Simply cannot believe how our useless sales team allow two boxes either side of us to be sold to Pompey scum and then so called security leave then there until it got nasty.

12 year old frightened and nobody at the club gives a toss.

we employ arseholes at our club, somebody's head needs to roll.

@Hartleypete I asked for it to be raised at the last Fans Forum (which it was) after the mob that were in there last season.

Was told they were going to be particularly attentive about it this time... Righto  :-) 
  • Options
    Couldn't believe my eyes or ears today. The commentators could have been describing 1982 Brazil at times.
  • Options
    Fantastic fantastic performance today played them off the park.

sadly let down by the club, in a box and surrounded by Pompey supporters, high on drugs and alcohol nothing done until it started to get nasty.

Simply cannot believe how our useless sales team allow two boxes either side of us to be sold to Pompey scum and then so called security leave then there until it got nasty.

12 year old frightened and nobody at the club gives a toss.

we employ arseholes at our club, somebody's head needs to roll.

@Hartleypete I asked for it to be raised at the last Fans Forum (which it was) after the mob that were in there last season.

Was told they were going to be particularly attentive about it this time... Righto  :-) 
    I got the impression that they were happy that they managed to sell more tickets without giving a toss about home fans safety. Something I am sure they won't hear the last of!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    2 wins from 2, with Bowyer sitting in the stand.
    Coincidence ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coincidence ? 
    Yes
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Couldn't believe my eyes or ears today. The commentators could have been describing 1982 Brazil at times.
    We will probably be commentating it again soon on page 1982 of the takeover thread...
  • Options
    Coincidence ? 
    We drew with Doncaster
  • Options
    Coincidence ? 
    Yes
    And false. 
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    As good as they are, 2 positions where we have cover. Cullen can slot into the base of the diamond with Reeves coming in to play with Aribo (just like today). And Fosu can replace Jonny at the tip of the diamond
  • Options
    Prefer to see Reeves tip of diamond, after all that's what Gobbo bought him for and Fosu is better wide.
  • Options
    Fantastic performance by everyone. Just a shade worrying we still may not have won near the end despite being by far the superior side. 
    My Pompey mate hopes they avoid us in the play offs and then get beaten as he cant see them beating us! Physcological advantage over them! 
    Jackett used to have the curse over us but don't forget that Bowyer played in the last Charlton side to beat Millwall (I think) 
  • Options
    Stayed up until 2:40 am to watch that and for once wasn't disappointed.
  • Options
    Cullen superb and edges MoM for his shear gritty determination.
    Vetokele seems to be off the pace physically and mentally.
    I wish Naby wouldn't dwell on the ball when we're under pressure. Does my nerves no good at all.

If only we still had Grant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent game, excellent performance and a great one for on watching investors too !! 

Not much more I can add to what's been said before, except not sure why the ref is getting so many plaudits, unless he was being rated against the dross that we have had before. Can someone explain to me why Lyle was adjudged to have committed a foul when he had the ball in the corner and was making himself "big and awkward" ? Thought the ref gave Pompey loads of soft fouls across the pitch.

Policing at the top of Floyd Road was ridiculous both before and after the match, particularly poor. Are we the only club in the land that offer visiting fans, when they arrive in numbers, the run of the place ? Funnily enough, Alan Curbishley and Mervyn Day where held back in amongst the fans before the game. Strange that if he was visiting the game that he wasn't afforded a parking space in the club car park ? Another typical bit of Roland wisdom ?
  • Options
    No passengers yesterday! They were all immense but Aribo and Bielik are going to go a long long way in this game! Absolute cut above!
  • Options
    I don’t know what else the OB can do, but it’s a bit odd to segregate fans up Floyd Road and then make Charlton fans who want to go up the hill cut accross visiting fans at the top. Was all a bit lively after the game (as per last season with them).

what a game though. Like AFKA, I’ve woken up still buzzing.