Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Portsmouth 2019 post-match views

Comments

• Options
    Peeking over at the top four like... #cafc

• Options

What a game. What a shift from everyone and The Valley was rocking!!! Have a good weekend everyone, see you Tuesday!!! +3 #LT9 #Addicks @ The Valley, Charlton Athletic https://www.instagram.com/p/BuzedWbBvcp/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=11w1uzuv5y8eq …

• Options

yesterday was a Good Day well done boyz ! what an important win and what an atmosphere at the valley thanks for the support everyone , on to tuesday now #CAFC

• Options

+3 points Valley was on fire Thanks for your support again! #cafc #f50adizero @ The Valley, Charlton Athletic https://www.instagram.com/p/BuzkBiEBrxc/?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    First game I have seen this season and I was impressed by all the players, some more than others. Obviously, we do not play like this every week or we would be top. Pleased Taylor did not get a yellow card, only one game to go, but I was impressed by his defending and chasing back in the last 10 minutes. From doing the matchday thread from comments made by others, it was good to see it in comfort, with a beer and making up my own mind on what was happening. I miss not having a season ticket and watching all home games but at least with CL I can follow everything that is going on
    Exactly how I feel Ross
  • Options
    Who cares who we get.
    This team has hardly played any games together and are starting to gel , fosu will get better and better.
    Again any chance of Taylor playing up front and not covering 12000 miles in a game
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I think Parker hasn't been given a proper chance yet. He looked really sharp in the last reserve game, albeit that it was a reserve game. But against Sheffield Wednesday at least 
    Parker was truly dire against Blackpool ; granted that is not enough to judge him and you have taught me that all players deserve a chance
  • Options
    Accepting he is not yet up to speed. He looks a bit steady Eddie to me from what I have seen. Wanting an extra touch, not particularly skilful etc...
  • Options
    Anyone got some gifs of the goals?  Sky highlights blocked offshore. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    INcluding the conceded goal if possible...
  • Options
     Crofts, Foley & Ulvestadt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
     Crofts, Foley & Ulvestadt
    Ulvestad wasn't too bad! But...yeah
  • Options
    Phillips 
    Solly Bauer Sarr Purrington 
    Cullen 
    Pratley Reeves 
    Aribo 
    Taylor Parker 

Maxwell, Dijksteel, Morgan, Lapslie, Marshall, Fosu, Igor 

That’s the team I would go with, maybe Lapslie for Pratley. I think Igor needs a rest but if he’s fit enough I would go with him. We need to get a partnership going and even if Igor is not the same as old I still think he’s our best bet. 
  • Options
    Phillips 
    Cullen 
    Pratley Reeves 
    Aribo 
    Taylor Parker 

That’s the team I would go with, maybe Lapslie for Pratley. I think Igor needs a rest but if he’s fit enough I would go with him. We need to get a partnership going and even if Igor is not the same as old I still think he’s our best bet. 
    Reeves would be better at the point of the diamond and Aribo behind on the left hand side.

I expect Solly back at right back, but I would be very tempted to play Dyksteel in his proper position as a defensive midfielder in front of the back four and Cullen to partner Aribo.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Phillips 
    Cullen 
    Pratley Reeves 
    Aribo 
    Taylor Parker 

Reeves would be better at the point of the diamond and Aribo behind on the left hand side.

I expect Solly back at right back, but I would be very tempted to play Dyksteel in his proper position as a defensive midfielder in front of the back four and Cullen to partner Aribo.
    Yeah Reeves could work with that. But I do like Aribo getting forward, I think he is at his best around the edge of the box as he showed yesterday and personally I prefer Reeves doing the passing just in behind. They can switch it around anyway and Reeves should definitely come in for Williams. 

I thought about Dijksteel in CM too but with Pratley and Lapslie there and Dijksteel's first team inexperience in the role I don't think it's a time to experiment. 
  • Options
    Josh Cullen is our best player 
  • Options
    Wonderful atmosphere at the valley,great team effort against a very good side.Time ,for the time being to forget about RD,and help this excellent football team get promoted.Staying away and protesting is not going to make the sale happen any quicker at this stage of the season.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Phillips 
    Cullen 
    Pratley Reeves 
    Aribo 
    Taylor Parker 

I disagree with that.  I think Aribo has far better ball retention, greater mobility and he's far more likely to score a goal.

Personally, I'd play Fosu as the 10, Lapslie and Aribo , with Cullen at the base.

• Options
    Anyone got some gifs of the goals?  Sky highlights blocked offshore. Thanks in advance