Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STEVENAGE v CHARLTON 9/10/18 (Record victory, brilliant competition )

Comments

• Options
    14' Credit to Sarr who started the move with a superb ball forward which completely unlocked the Stevenage defence.

#sfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    16' Chance! Vetokele receives the ball with his back to goal in the box, turns nicely and fires just past the post.

#sfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Uboat said:

I don't know what the opposite of a classic is, but this has got all the makings of one of those.

It would be nice to win, and win well, but surely all we need is for the players who do not play regularly to get some match fitness and the younger players to get some experience. No injuries
    Yes, but having driven to an apparently alcohol free ground I'd like a bit more than 'no injuries'.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

ross1 said:

Uboat said:

I don't know what the opposite of a classic is, but this has got all the makings of one of those.

It would be nice to win, and win well, but surely all we need is for the players who do not play regularly to get some match fitness and the younger players to get some experience. No injuries
    Yes, but having driven to an apparently alcohol free ground I'd like a bit more than 'no injuries'.
    But if you watch the younger players, you will see them before they get sold to the Premier league :smiley:
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Uboat said:

ross1 said:

Uboat said:

But if you watch the younger players, you will see them before they get sold to the Premier league :smiley:
    Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. Come on, Toby!
  • Options
    22' Chance as patient build-up play leads to Lapslie being fed into the box in a great goalscoring position, but he mis-hits his effort which spins harmlessly wide.

#sfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    GOOOOOOAL!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yessssss (lol)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wem-ber-ley
  • Options
    GOOOOOOOOOAL!!!
  • Options
    It’s just like watching Brazil!
  • Options
    Stevenson scores on debut. 0-2
  • Options
    It's raining goals!
  • Options
    Toby Toby Toby
  • Options
    well done me ol Toby !!
  • Options
    and thus, “Peakies rocket” was finally laid to rest....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    26' The corner is half-cleared before being smashed back into the danger area, bounces around and falls to the feet of Pratley who finishes nicely.

#sfc 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Olé football from the Addicks.
  • Options
    27' Vetokele crosses for Stevenson in the box who finishes superbly into the top left-hand corner!
    What a night so far for the youngster!

#sfc 0 #cafc 2
  • Options
    28' The goal came about from some more fantastic build-up play from the Addicks.
    Two goals in a minute and the healthy lead is deserved.

#sfc 0 #cafc 2
  • Options
    To By and Pratley .. that is the question
  • Options
    First substitution of the game...

@jamesfez_ replaces @Andronicos10.

0-2

#SFCvCAFC
  • Options
    30' Wilkinson sends a free-kick way off target for the home side.

#sfc 0 #cafc 2
  • Options
    31' Stevenage made a sub after the second goal.
    Ferry has replaced Georgiou.

#sfc 0 #cafc 2
  • Options
    33' - @JamesFez tries to make an immediate impact with an effort from outside the box, but his shot is tame and the Charlton 'keeper saves comfortably.

0-2

#SFCvCAFC