Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bodyguard

12346»

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:

My bet is Julia will come back as Alex Drake in a series of repeats of Ashes To Ashes.

Not sure whether David Budd is quite Gene Hunt though.

“I’m ‘avin ‘oops”
  • Options
    Binged watch it last week, finished last night, I’m a bit “meh” about it, thought it was over acted and under acted in parts, very convoluted
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Riviera said:

So we now have conspiracy theories about TV dramas? Oh come on folks!

?

This happens a lot in the shows. Bit weird to get so defensive over as fairly common occurrence in TV these days...

Need I remind you about two famous TV drama instances of a character not being dead? At least not for good.

Dirty Den - EastEnders
    Jon Snow - A Game of Thrones

I am sure there have been many more lower profile ones, but I remember these two for different reasons.

EastEnders is shite, but it hadn't been done before on such a program.

Thrones is fantastic and it was somewhat expected but not doing it could have destroyed the TV show.
    EastEnders is a soap and game of thrones is a fantasy that already had precedent of characters coming back from the dead under specific circumstances. In fact in the book there’s one or two other killed of characters that make a return, specifically lady stoneheart
    Right, I agree regarding GOT/ a song of Ice and fire.

However I and others haven't said anything about bringing Julia's character back from the dead, instead just that maybe she survived the explosion like the main character did and (again) maybe just maybe the script had it that the government announced her death to make capturing the conspirators in her murder easier somehow.