Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who is NOT going Fulham ?

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
And what is you reason. The rest of the forum will decide if your reason is acceptable or not. I have officially delegate Off It as chairman of the decision committee :-)

A few pointers:

1. Childcare will be laughed out of court. Fulham is a safe area, tie the child to a tree
2. Long distance travelling will also struggle to be passed. You should of considered these scenarios when you moved.

So lets have it then with your best and worst excuses !

Comments

• Options
    Me...Long distance travel is one (It wasnt my decision to move) and the old man is away so wont let me have his car. Mine is a french piece of rubbish & isnt too keen on motorway journeys at the moment. I think its acceptable :oÞ
  • Options
    Me - I'm gonna watch it down the millers
  • Options
    [cite] cafcpolo:[/cite]Me...Long distance travel is one (It wasnt my decision to move) and the old man is away so wont let me have his car. Mine is a french piece of rubbish & isnt too keen on motorway journeys at the moment. I think its acceptable :oÞ

I think I prefer Carling's excuse.
  • Options
    i did think about going.. just going to watch it in the red barn instead
  • Options
    Shag request (oo er)

A pub is a fair excuse, but this particular one is a crime. The size of a mid-terrace front room, its clientele consists of the middle-aged that are two unattractive to drink in the Kings Arms. It is 12ft by 10ft big, yet has a disco.

JURY'S VERDICT - REJECTED
  • Options
    Eeeerm. 1) Childcare.

Missus is in Toronto next week.....
  • Options
    Cool

I'm trying to help a lesbian friend of mine conceive, and monday is the prime day in her menstrual bicycle apparently.
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]Shag request (oo er)

A pub is a fair excuse, but this particular one is a crime. The size of a mid-terrace front room, its clientele consists of the middle-aged that are two unattractive to drink in the Kings Arms. It is 12ft by 10ft big, yet has a disco.

JURY'S VERDICT - REJECTED

Errrmmm ok then i'll go up the Red Barn with Carling
  • Options
    I hope that Carling's request will also be rejected and you both do the manly thing and buy your tickets!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the two guys I sit with has regrettably advised me that he will not be attending, apparently he is fitting his New Kitchen. Dan your a disgrace hang your head in shame...!
  • Options
    That sure is a disgrace ketman. How the flyin are we gonna find our way to foolham, i aint exactly the best when it comes to trains.
  • Options
    I'll second that vote of disgrace for Dan - I'm fitting my new kitchen this weekend - that's what weekends are for!
  • Options
    F blocker, you have a point, ketman, let ol dan know that!
  • Options
    Carling request

The Barn is certainly a nicer pub than the Millers, and Charlton games down there normally attract a good crowd. However, Carling is fully aware that other members of the Red Barn Massif are making the pilgrimage so he would be in good company.

JURY'S VERDICT - REJECTED !
  • Options
    Forget Fulham, the jury is calling for Dan to be banned from this site. Fitting a kitchen on a Monday night ?????

Behave.
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]Forget Fulham, the jury is calling for Dan to be banned from this site. Fitting a kitchen on a Monday night ?????

Behave.

I'll take my punishment like the total wimp I am....
  • Options
    Methinks we are on about different Dans here Chardan!
  • Options
    maybe
  • Options
    Ooops.

Yeh. Bloody Judas. Ban him!!! Call yourself a "true fan" ;-)

Cant make the game on Monday but I am going to Ipswich v WBA on Sat. *ducks abuse*

Will act as our roving reporter and post about Walton on Monday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    O4_MCS was thinking of driving down to dome & getting tube from there on Monday then finding a pub nearish ground ?
  • Options
    I wont be attending...... Reason are

1) Havnt Got £25

2) Even if I did, I will no longer pay more than £20 to see a Football Match, Unless we Get to the Cup Final! HA HA hA!

If you think that is lame, Tough S**t!
  • Options
    i'm on part 2 of a stag arrangement on sunday and monday. i could be anywhere but am not 100% confident of being concious. if by coincidence i am in west london at the time of the match, i will suggest to the rest of the group that we pay on the night (if still possible). seeing as i am one of the more accomplished drinkers of the group and i'm not confident, then i don't expect the others will be able to speak, let alone negotiate a turnstile.
  • Options
    Right, in Off-It's absence,

Curb It can be judge for Johnny Aah's pledge as a few of her friends are lesbians.

Ketman can decide on ns_eb_rj_s. Careful Ketman, it looks like he's up for a ruck !

Any more excuses guys ?
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]Carling request

The Barn is certainly a nicer pub than the Millers, and Charlton games down there normally attract a good crowd. However, Carling is fully aware that other members of the Red Barn Massif are making the pilgrimage so he would be in good company.

JURY'S VERDICT - REJECTED !

damn i might have to go then..
    is it deffo pay on the door?
  • Options
    Hold on, Quasimodo just rang me, I'm Playing. I'll be the one with red shirt on!
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]Right, in Off-It's absence,

Curb It can be judge for Johnny Aah's pledge as a few of her friends are lesbians.

?

its lame because there is the turkey baster option.
  • Options
    ns_eb_rj_s? (Intriguing Username this one) Won't pay more than £20 for a Football match ? So who do you watch play then Dartford ? P*ss poor excuse if you ask me & I am the Judge on this case so a miserable fail for you !
  • Options
    Me not going my late shift turn next week and don't finish until 8pm
  • Options
    [cite] Ketman:[/cite]ns_eb_rj_s? (Intriguing Username this one) !

come on i worked it out:
    north stand, e block, row j, seat ?