Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Least Plausible Story involving you that's true.

Comments

• Options
    If it’s from Greenie it’s definitely for the my bad.
  • Options

cafcpolo said:

We won.

Did we? I must have watched a different game.

Maybe we drew - it was 22 years ago and I can't remember (my bad).
    You get a flag now for confessing you can't remember a footy score from 22 years ago ?
    Wow. tough crowd.
    You may have received it for (my bad).
    Yep, we can't be having that sort of language!
  • Options
    As a 15 year old, I once saved a penalty taken by Paul bracewell of Everton, (he was at my school a few years earlier and playing for the first team at the toffees )after that I got offered a trial at Bristol rovers which came to nothing.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I briefly dated Rachel Uchitel in 2003. Look her up if the name seems familiar.
  • Options

Many years ago I scored a hat-trick for Swindon town juniors against Charlton Athletic juniors, the goalkeeper for Charlton that day was cafcdave123.

Who won?
  • Options

Many years ago I scored a hat-trick for Swindon town juniors against Charlton Athletic juniors, the goalkeeper for Charlton that day was cafcdave123.

Who won?
    Haha You remember damn well (the mighty Charlton of course).
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I was offered a trial at Charlton in 1967, but I didn’t turn up on the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

JamesSeed said:

I was offered a trial at Charlton in 1967, but I didn’t turn up in the day.

Big game on up the den? :wink:
    How did you know?
    No, I wrote asking for a trial when I was eleven. Was gobsmacked when they wrote back saying yes.
  • Options
    When I was about eleven, I nutmegged Clyde Best at his football camp.
  • Options
    I briefly dated Deanna Sinatra many moons ago.
  • Options

Jesus wept. Well played.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I was offered a trial at Charlton in 1967, but I didn’t turn up on the day.

Pretty much seems to be the criteria for our first team in big games so surprised you weren't offered a contract!
  • Options
    Norman Pace offered to make me a sandwich when I unexpectedly found myself in his kitchen in the mid 90s
  • Options

Must've been very briefly. Wiki says she married someone else in 2004.
  • Options

I guess his stories are like his maths.

Totally made up ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Which lasted the whole of 4 months so doubt she was going out with them for long.
  • Options
    More a case of 'hope we never meet again than 'we'll meet again
  • Options
    Sophie Ellis Bextor came over and spoke to me after she left the ladies toilet at an Elvis night in Victoria many years ago.
    Turns out one of her old school friends is a big Elvis fan and she invited her along, she was with her now husband from some band or other.