Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Kit 18/19 season

1101112131416»

Comments

• SDAddick said:

Ross said:
    Wasn't our away kit due to be released today?

Edit: Due to be released yesterday. Was it? I don't see it on the club shop and didn't see any tweets about it.

Yikes.
    Didn’t Leyland van de Graf hand carry it over?
  • So, what do people think of this beautiful kit now. Diminishes our identity or brilliant and individual?

Wanted this kit from the moment it was released. Still think it looks great.
  • edited September 2018
    I think we're of the same opinion Henry, our first change of kit should always be some form of white shirts and black shorts in honour of the strip we wore for our one and only major trophy victory :-)
  • Still not a fan of the design and it looks baggy and loose around the neck.
  • edited September 2018
    Valley11 said:

Still not a fan of the design and it looks baggy and loose around the neck.

That'll be all the shirt pulling. Two possible solutions, get down the gym and beef up a bit or wear the next size down :smiley: .
  • Aesthetically it’s decent. Purchasing it obviously remains forbidden lest one wishes to advertise their status as a heinous collaborator to the despicable regime. Not a penny piece til it’s gone.
  • Is it in the club shop yet ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Still waiting for some of the kids kits range to arrive, I believe
  • Redhenry said:

Is it in the club shop yet ?

I thought it was released in August...after already being pushed back once.

Just checked, due to be released "the week ending September 29."

Yikes. This one isn't on the club, we know what's gone on with Hummel this season. I just hope we stick with them as I think they've produced four quality kits.