Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Personal Post (Warning: Pet Death)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear your sad news @SDAddick
    Beautiful words for no doubt a beautiful creature.
    We lost our Lab about 6/7 years ago and the house has always felt that bit emptier, that was until 3 months ago when my girls, after several years of nagging me, got their way and Fred came into our lives!
    They really do add that special something to your family.
    Sleep tight Cass x
  • Options
    Long term pets like cats and dogs have an incredible print on our lives. There are moments when their emotional intelligence and emotional honesty blows you away and when they do something incredibly daft almost as if they wanted to make you laugh at their stupidity.

They’ll always be a hole for cass, that will never change, but when you ever feel like adopting another four legged friend you’ll find they’ll be filling a hole in your heart you never even knew you had.

Let’s hope the lads can get a win tonight for you @SDAddick
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Thanks for sharing that SD. Very moving. Really feel for you and others who have responded. Time is nearly up for one of our "family" and I have copied Rainbow Bridge to use sometime soon.

If anybody else would like to copy 'Rainbow Bridge' it is on Angie's and mine website - link below-:

Please feel free to use if you feel it will help/comfort in your time of loss.

www.anchazgsd.co.uk
  • Options

Thanks for sharing that SD. Very moving. Really feel for you and others who have responded. Time is nearly up for one of our "family" and I have copied Rainbow Bridge to use sometime soon.

If anybody else would like to copy 'Rainbow Bridge' it is on Angie's and mine website www.anchazgsd.co.uk

Please feel free to use if you feel it will help/comfort in your time of loss.
    oh boy. I've never read that before. Now I'm wishing I'd never read it at work.

• Options
    Reading all these beautiful posts from people and I find myself this afternoon out the back, where we use to meet in silence. Chewy and me, after work, in silence. It has been 7 months since she's gone, and I thought I was getting over it until today...
    Oh how I miss her silent eyes...
    Good to cry again
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this @SDAddick . I just had a call from my dad to tell me the dog I grew up with was put down today. Absolutely gutted. He was ill yesterday but given the all clear, sadly he was very unwell again this morning and had to be put down. I’m in total shock. I know how you feel.