Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Appalling and sweeping generalisation alert!!

Comments

• Options

Those yellow hatched no entry boxes at junctions that a surprisingly high percentage of the car driving population seem to ignore and thus block the flow of traffic.

Now, show me the link to a petition I can sign to have six foot long spikes or "man traps" for the want of a better two words, to fire out of the road and skewer these retards and their vehicles after say, 2 minutes. Then we could all have the pleasure of watching their useless decomposing carcasses for weeks, this would also act as a deterrent to even the most selfish of twats out on the roads...

But surely that would block the box junction - no?
  • Options

Those yellow hatched no entry boxes at junctions that a surprisingly high percentage of the car driving population seem to ignore and thus block the flow of traffic.

Now, show me the link to a petition I can sign to have six foot long spikes or "man traps" for the want of a better two words, to fire out of the road and skewer these retards and their vehicles after say, 2 minutes. Then we could all have the pleasure of watching their useless decomposing carcasses for weeks, this would also act as a deterrent to even the most selfish of twats out on the roads...

Most irritating thing with those box junctions is when someone ahead of you goes through one so you follow thinking there is enough space for your car

They then stop a stupid distance from the car in front, meaning that half your car is now sitting in the box junction making you look a twat!!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

But surely that would block the box junction - no?
    Only once
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

colthe3rd said:

Category for black cab drivers as well.

I fucking HATE hackney carriages. They're unbelievably entitled and aggressive. I once crossed a road not at a crossing, but where there was a massive buildup behind a red light. The cabbie I attempted to cross in front of had left a yard between him and the car in front, but on seeing me crossing, moved forward so I couldn't get past. He then unleashed some choice swear words. Might have had a racial edge to it, but I don't know - there have been too many occasions where cabbies have told me to fuck off back to my own country, or asked my mates to do the same, or otherwise complain about "the foreigners".
    I’m not a cabbie but am a racist, now F Off back to your own country;)
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

colthe3rd said:

I fucking HATE hackney carriages. They're unbelievably entitled and aggressive. I once crossed a road not at a crossing, but where there was a massive buildup behind a red light. The cabbie I attempted to cross in front of had left a yard between him and the car in front, but on seeing me crossing, moved forward so I couldn't get past. He then unleashed some choice swear words. Might have had a racial edge to it, but I don't know - there have been too many occasions where cabbies have told me to fuck off back to my own country, or asked my mates to do the same, or otherwise complain about "the foreigners".
    Ill give it 5 minutes...
  • Options
    It seems strange that the big German manufacturers forget to add indicators to their cars.
  • Options
    People who accelerate when you start to overtake them.

People who slow down to 30 mph in front of you on motorway access slip roads.

• Options
    Everyone else....

But then, I am a sociopath.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Corsa drivers.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I drive a German skip lorry, and I love horses.

Do you want some?? ;-)

I know it's supposed to be important to be honest, but some things are best left in the privacy of your own stable....

And, I'm not really sure about inviting others to share in your predilictions either.

:wink:
  • Options
    Now we have four lanes on some motorways we now have two middle lanes for the dozy tossers to choose who previously could only fuck up one lane of traffic.
  • Options
    As an in frequent driver I've noticed a big increase in overtaking on the inside lane on motorways, as well as cutting across sharply from the middle lane to exit slip road.

But it's none of you, they are all immigrants. According to my brother.
  • Options
    People who constantly criticise the behaviour of other road users whilst flatly refusing to be critical of their own antics!

• Options
    To cheer all the good drivers up...heres a compilation of BMWs crashing at the Nurburgring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwoG7DJxQ6w
  • Options
    Anyone with a nurburgring sticker on their car
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

My mother in law is a such a stereotypical shit driver, she's like one of those ancient medical pictures of people with every disease. She drives a Nissan Micra incredibly slowly, takes an hour to turn right, hogs the left lane of the roundabout even if going right, all the while blissfully unaware of any other car on the road. She probably thinks they are all bad drivers as they swerve to avoid her, horns and lights blazing. She's about 4 foot tall and looks like Hans moleman behind the wheel.

Ive never been more fearful of my life than when I'm in the car with her.

My old man had diabetes and lost feeling in his feet, so he had hand controls fitted to his Mitsubishi, anyway Greenie Jnr drove up to see him, he lived on the coast.
    My dad suggested they go to a restaurant in town, and dad insisted that he (dad) would drive, Jnr called me later and said it was hilarious, within 2 miles he had received 2 wankers, I fucking idiot and a tosser all nicely animated with hand signals.........
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

colthe3rd said:

Is this supposed to be funny?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greenie said:

McBobbin said:

My mother in law is a such a stereotypical shit driver, she's like one of those ancient medical pictures of people with every disease. She drives a Nissan Micra incredibly slowly, takes an hour to turn right, hogs the left lane of the roundabout even if going right, all the while blissfully unaware of any other car on the road. She probably thinks they are all bad drivers as they swerve to avoid her, horns and lights blazing. She's about 4 foot tall and looks like Hans moleman behind the wheel.

Ive never been more fearful of my life than when I'm in the car with her.

My old man had diabetes and lost feeling in his feet, so he had hand controls fitted to his Mitsubishi, anyway Greenie Jnr drove up to see him, he lived on the coast.
    My dad suggested they go to a restaurant in town, and dad insisted that he (dad) would drive, Jnr called me later and said it was hilarious, within 2 miles he had received 2 wankers, I fucking idiot and a tosser all nicely animated with hand signals.........
    A least they didn't have a go at your Dad. ;)
  • Options
    Drivers who use their rear fog lights in the rain. You do not need them on, I can see you because I have my wipers on, you are blinding me not helping me.

The clue is the name, FOG lights not Rain lights...................fucking twats.

• Options
    When I drove in the city there was one group of drivers I'd look out for ... the kamikaze couriers.

Whether a bike, car or van, look out for that courier man.
    City Sprint or Addison Lee, Deadline Couriers, TNT.
    Don't argue with them, they may as well go free,
    Cos they own the road ... Well, the bit where you want to be.

• Options

Now we have four lanes on some motorways we now have two middle lanes for the dozy tossers to choose who previously could only fuck up one lane of traffic.

Yes, the 3rd lane seems to be the new favourite lane to hog
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Here you go @Big William :wink:

Cheers - I find sometimes I can send a picture sometimes not. It kinda kills the joke when all you see is http address :-)
  • Options

I gave up pulling out and going round them years ago, undertake them.
  • Options
    Halix said:

After careful consideration and a dreadful journey, I have concluded that there are three categories for appalling drivers, far worse than your sterotypical white van man or teenage yobo:-

1/- Useless and unaware (two telltale signs, wearing a hat in the car and/or driving with sunvisor down on a non sunny day). Often has stickers in rear window about cats, National Trust and slowing down for horses.
    2/- Agressive, tailgating and inconsiderate (Usually driving BMW, Merc (typically Silver),and especially Audis) particularly adept at cutting across lanes to use exit sliproad at last minute.
    3/- Skip Lorries.

Im sorry it had to be said.

addick05 said:

Not going to argue with that - and there are people STILL using mobile phones when behind a wheel!

Indeed - I saw a woman texting on her mobile whilst driving the other day who had a "Baby On Board Keep Your Distance" sticker in the rear window!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

PaddyP17 said:

colthe3rd said:

Is this supposed to be funny?
    Don't get offended on my behalf.

Yes, I would guess it's meant to be funny, but the man's clearly an idiot. I didn't want to respond.
  • Options
    Fortunately, I take off my hat if I am wearing one as I get in the car. This makes me a good driver as I don’t drive a Merc or skip lorry.