Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Doncaster v Charlton | Sat 10 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    A win and a clean sheet would be perfect. We’ve got bigger matches coming up but we need to make sure another winless run doesn’t start today.

Come on you reds.
  • Options
    Really can't tolerate Reeves over Aribo
  • Options
    Brilliant. Mavididi out injured so in comes........Reeves. ffs. At least put Kaikai there to score goals.

• Options
    wmcf123 said:

Yeah, didn't even spot that. ffs x2. Aribo for JFC & Kaikai for Reeves.
  • Options

wmcf123 said:

Yeah, didn't even spot that. ffs x2. Aribo for JFC & Kaikai for Reeves.
    I don't object to JFC but if he isn't going to pick the bloke from Palace, I'd play Aribo over Reeves all day. Better on the ball, quicker, more likely to score
  • Options
    If there's any snow on the roads around Doncaster, we can see which of David Plowie, Basil Salty, Spready Mercury and Gritsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Anti-slip Machiney are sent out to clear the roads. For, this is the town that asked people to vote for names of its slow clearing equipment (or was it gritters?).
  • Options

If there's any snow on the roads around Doncaster, we can see which of David Plowie, Basil Salty, Spready Mercury and Gritsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Anti-slip Machiney are sent out to clear the roads. For, this is the town that asked people to vote for names of its slow clearing equipment (or was it gritters?).

You what..?
  • Options
    Inexs i need you tonight
  • Options

You what..?
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/19/doncaster-grit-lorries-contest
  • Options
    No Mavididi.

Where will the goals come from?

I'll take a point right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

castrust said:

Doncaster and Charlton have never drawn a game against each other in their 82 year history of matches.

The CASTrust take on this weekend's match can be seen here https://castrust.org/

1-1 then.
    Called it :smile:
  • Options

If we are leading with 10 minutes to go, just shut up shop and secure the points. I don't relish a repeat experience of that body slam of a disappointment served up last week.
    Hoping for a win but you know what Charlton are like.

Very prescient!!

But how do you shut up shop without disrupting the side, especially with players coming back from injury. Only asking because I don't know.
  • Options

Genuinely could go anyway this one. I think we are better suited away from home at the minute, but I don’t trust our defence to keep a clean sheet and I think we’ll miss Mavididi

Disappointing lack of prediction here. Admin, ban this man for not giving his opinion!