Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Political Party Formed in Belgium Against Roland (by Charlton Fans)

Comments

• Options
    Anyone with a summary of whether resident means resident of the EU or Sint Truiden for these purposes?

• Options
    well said seth
  • Options
    Well said Seth
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I believe the overarching reality in terms of procedure is that there about nine months to get the paperwork and stuff in order.

All of us are able to bemoan the actions of others, and are free to do so.

However there also exists people who are prepared to get off their arses, do some tedious work and preparation, and effectively put their metaphorical money where their mouths are.

Ironically this is what Roland Duchatelet is supposed to have been doing these past years, putting his money where his mouth is, that is until it is all rolled up in debt to himself which demands redemption on the sale price of the club. Activists devote a lot of their own resources into what they do too, but don't roll it up as debt to the cause.

People who make the effort to do what they believe in within the rules have elevated themselves beyond those who snipe from the sidelines by a factor of 10.

Great response Seth
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I believe the overarching reality in terms of procedure is that there about nine months to get the paperwork and stuff in order.

However there also exists people who are prepared to get off their arses, do some tedious work and preparation, and effectively put their metaphorical money where their mouths are.

Ironically this is what Roland Duchatelet is supposed to have been doing these past years, putting his money where his mouth is, that is until it is all rolled up in debt to himself which demands redemption on the sale price of the club. Activists devote a lot of their own resources into what they do too, but don't roll it up as debt to the cause.

People who make the effort to do what they believe in within the rules have elevated themselves beyond those who snipe from the sidelines by a factor of 10.

100% Agreed.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Excuse me Seth I've not asked anyone to act on my behalf.
  • Options
    I want to know who the missing 8% are.
    2% of fans are protesting whilst 90% are backing the madman’s policy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oh my god...that is fuckin brilliant,absolutely pissing me self with laughter....that's just the funniest thing,can't stop looking at it...(weird I know)...hilarious gif of the highest...
  • Options
    seth plum said:

With this post I am of the opinion you have elevated yourself to hero status. Thank you Seth.
  • Options

Better than his normal dancing efforts.
    Didn’t realise Roland is a fan of the Progidy - he’s Ebineezer Goode
  • Options
    Excellent.
    Happy to go over nearer the time to distribute leaflets or whatever is needed.
    Presumably volunteers will be wanted.

We need to be careful on manifesto. Let's just focus on Roland and his failures. Everything else is a distraction.

Great initiative
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Better than his normal dancing efforts.
    Didn’t realise Roland is a fan of the Progidy - he’s Ebineezer Goode
    At the risk of being whooshed, Ebeneezer Goode is by The Shamen
  • Options
    At the risk of being whooshed is your post for real @clb74

Why do you think anyone is acting on your behalf. If all politicians were unable to stand unless they had everyone’s agreement then democracy would not work.
  • Options
    I'm sure volunteers will be needed for leafletting, etc. Count me in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Scanners
    Ha ha, look at the funny billionaire tramp. That vein on his neck looks like he's in a remake of Cronenberg's Scanners.

• Options
    Great article, fantastic - well done.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Excellent, well done.
  • Options
    They “want him outside”?

Makro ringside for me!
  • Options
    More like gallows humour.
  • Options
    There's none so blind...
  • Options
    excellent stuff, hat's off to all involved.
  • Options
    This is just brilliant. Well done and good luck to all involved.