Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

im a celebrity 2017

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Just watched it back. Bully? Don't think so. Patronising little arsehole? Absolutely!

• Options
    You don’t understand.

Well done Toff.
  • Options
    The world needs more Toffs
  • Options
    Didn’t watch tonight as out in the piss but Dennis has been alright for a millwall ****

Boris old man was my favourite so don’t care who wins now but I reckon it will br toff or Khan
  • Options

Didn’t watch tonight as out in the piss but Dennis has been alright for a millwall ****

Boris old man was my favourite so don’t care who wins now but I reckon it will br toff or Khan

Khan;s gone mate
  • Options
    Haven’t watched it but anyone wants to post some more pictures of Toff, that would be great.
  • Options
    Iain is a proper nause. Can't understand why everyone's saying he's been bullied. It sort of shows the precious world we live in now.

I agree with Wise's point but maybe the way he put it over could have been better.

Toff to win but feel like Iain will win it with sympathy votes.
  • Options

I'm quite surprised the support Iain has on here. He went in and was quite obnoxious from the start, even if in part it was down to the role he was given.
    He was less than complementary to Boris' dad and wasn't exactly great with the rest.
    He separated himself from the others, often sitting/lying alone, not wanting to be part of the group.
    He gets put up for challenges, wimps out and cries.
    The contestants are extremely hungry and have likely lost something like a stone in weight and he throws a hissy fit when Wise suggests they need to eat and would rather someone more likely to succeed has a go.
    Then Iain twists what Wise said and says ok he can't ever do another trial then.
    Personally, I've never liked Dennis Wise, but he's risen in my estimation.
    Iain is more like a bully for me. He dishes it out to the others, especially on camera behind there backs and when the time comes to stand up and be counted he cries and plays the victim. Iain is all mouth and no trousers.

NB I'm quite happy that people see it differently, but even my wife agrees and she's a right softie.

I can't stand Iain either. He comes across as an arrogant tosser who will cry when things don't go his way.

Toff for me too although I don't mind Fizz and Warren.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I'm quite surprised the support Iain has on here. He went in and was quite obnoxious from the start, even if in part it was down to the role he was given.
    He was less than complementary to Boris' dad and wasn't exactly great with the rest.
    He separated himself from the others, often sitting/lying alone, not wanting to be part of the group.
    The contestants are extremely hungry and have likely lost something like a stone in weight and he throws a hissy fit when Wise suggests they need to eat and would rather someone more likely to succeed has a go.
    Then Iain twists what Wise said and says ok he can't ever do another trial then.
    Iain is more like a bully for me. He dishes it out to the others, especially on camera behind there backs and when the time comes to stand up and be counted he cries and plays the victim. Iain is all mouth and no trousers.

NB I'm quite happy that people see it differently, but even my wife agrees and she's a right softie.

I can't stand Iain either. He comes across as an arrogant tosser who will cry when things don't go his way.

Who's Warren ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LenGlover said:

Who's Warren ?
    Warren is the character Jamie plays (ed) in Hollyoaks.

When you live in a house full of women you get to know these things even if you don't watch yourself.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Who's Warren ?

When you live in a house full of women you get to know these things even if you don't watch yourself.
    Len you’re the last person I’d have on here as a secret Hollyoaks fan!
  • Options

LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Who's Warren ?

Len you’re the last person I’d have on here as a secret Hollyoaks fan!
    'Er indoors is an active Hollyoaks fan. If I am lucky enough to get home by 7:30 it's on so you get to know who's who by osmosis.
  • Options
    Thought Wise was ok to start with but then he showed his true colours. Iain was a bit of an arse initially but he seems to be socially awkward and sensitive, and it hasn't looked good when Jamie, wise and Amir have picked on him. No doubt Iain will have the last laugh getting to the final, but Toff all the way.
  • Options
    I can't workout which one out of Jenny and her old man is batting above / below their average
  • Options
    They’ll be batting away tonight no doubt as she’s out. Bit of a surprise that.
  • Options
    Done herself and her family proud has Toff, lovelly girl
  • Options
    ....(sorry I pressed enter by accident) and is a proper weapon
  • Options
    Probably the most deserving winner the show has had.
  • Options
    Well done Toff. How wonderful this world be if everyone was like Toff.