Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Jealous much? We'd all ride the fame train as long as we could for the extra money we could make.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Jealous much? We'd all ride the fame train as long as we could for the extra money we could make.
    i think calling yourself the king of Manchester is a stretch too far, the advertising stuff not an issue, maybe get a career and earn money that way.
  • Options
    What a knob
  • Options
    I could tell he was going to be a berk as when he left the villa he said "Dom Lever, remember the name"....

• Options
    fairly sure the laughing emoji followed by the crown and peace symbols make it clear he's ''avin a laff''
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

fairly sure the laughing emoji followed by the crown and peace symbols make it clear he's ''avin a laff''

The joke of it is, if Dom/Jess whoever were to turn up stacking shelves the same people will probably be mocking them. People who go on these reality programmes just need to make as much as they can from it, its not going to last long. Good luck to them!
  • Options
    The king of Manchester thing just means he's a deluded moron.

• Options
    Drove to work this morning... stuck behind Montana's evil stare all the way in...

• Options
    Haven't bothered to read this thread so simply asking what is the style of this television programme?
    Why is everybody talking about it (I haven't seen it)?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Drove to work this morning... stuck behind Montana's evil stare all the way in...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Haven't bothered to read this thread so simply asking what is the style of this television programme?

Answer a. Like big brother but sunny

Answer b. Tits and arse
  • Options
    shine166 said:

seth plum said:

Answer b. Tits and arse
    Ah.
    Nudity.
  • Options
    I assume the naked rambler is in it.
  • Options
    kem and amber hopefully win, there the least irritating out of quite an irritant bunch.
  • Options
    What a bunch the parents were last night.

Formed the view that it's acceptable for mums/aunts/sisters to go on but dads just come across as embarrassing.
  • Options
    Would like Chris/Liv to win but think Kember will win.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

shine166 said:

seth plum said:

Answer b. Tits and arse
    Ah.
    Nudity.
    Considering what the show's all about you actually see very little (if any) nudity. Just scantily clad.
  • Options

just see this ad on fb;

pure bexleyheath will be welcoming a new islander every friday night for people to party with, i wonder what will camilla think when some fella come stumbling out of the wrongun and putting in on her.

Probably love it. The innocent act has been crumbling.
  • Options

just see this ad on fb;

pure bexleyheath will be welcoming a new islander every friday night for people to party with, i wonder what will camilla think when some fella come stumbling out of the wrongun and putting in on her.

They'll really know then that they've made it in life when they get to go to Meet and Greets in Bexleyheath!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably the classiest part of Kent so Cam will fit right in.
  • Options
    On the subject of meet and greets. Nightclub Personal appearances.

How much do people from love island get paid for those kind of gigs?

I heard roughly £4,000 for 3 hours of time ....of not really working.

An ego scrub + lots of money on a one off.

Why would you want a selfie with one of those. It's pointless.

I know they will be out the picture in a year so might as well take advantage but....they get more for simply just turning up at a nightclub then....people that save lives.

Just ridiculous really.

• Options
    Miggy Mike got 2 grand to appear at Faces last week
  • Options
    Just like on the office specials when David Brent was appearing with Howard from the Halifax adverts
  • Options
    They'll get about £2.5k for a few hours in Pure

Good luck to them, if it were me I'd milk every appearance I could
  • Options
    So that's that over for another year, glad they won seemed decent, camilla was a fraud and probably "put it on" the most people, olivia is a spoilt bitch and gabby probably cost her and marcel it last week.
  • Options
    Yeah i think the best couple won.

Not that convinced Camilla is a fraud, she obviously wasn't really that interested in Jonny, she certainly wasn't interested in desperate Craig, and then it's no surprise she fell for a Calvin Klein underwear model! Not sure what she's really done wrong to be called a fraud other than crying over Jonny which could've easily been because of the rejection rather than actually liking him that much. She was pretty quick to say she'd happily step aside and let him couple up with someone else so she obviously wasn't too fussed.

Olivia mellowed a bit towards the end (which might've been because the 50k was in sight), and if she'd been like that for the whole show they'd probably have won it.

Kem and Chris were by far the best thing to come out of this series though.
  • Options

She was pretty quick to say she'd happily step aside and let him couple up with someone else so she obviously wasn't too fussed.

She wasn't pretty quick to say anything! Her slow speaking got on my nerves as well as touching her hair as she spoke. They all had nervous twitches /habits having said that.
  • Options

She was pretty quick to say she'd happily step aside and let him couple up with someone else so she obviously wasn't too fussed.

She wasn't pretty quick to say anything! Her slow speaking got on my nerves as well as touching her hair as she spoke. They all had nervous twitches /habits having said that.
    Ha ha yeah very true, she did come across as a complete wet wipe most of the time. Although had to laugh when she bombed into the pool in her prom dress!
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

I read something wrote by Nathan last years contestant that after the show the cast were told that the results of the lie detector tests were changed to cause problems in the relationship and for better viewing

Wasn't one of the questions to Olivia something like "Did you say you slept with Mike the second time he was in the villa?" and she said "No I didn't say that" and the lie detector said she was telling the truth, when we all know she did say she'd sleep with him. Or maybe I heard it wrong?
    No the question was ' the 2nd time Mike came into the property did you say you would sleep with him' she replied no.
    Sorry, that's what I meant. But still, she answered no and the lie detector said that was the truth, when it wasn't. Have a look at this link, instead of me trying to explain it as I'm not sure I've woken up yet. https://www.joe.co.uk/entertainment/love-island-viewers-have-reason-to-believe-the-lie-detector-is-fixed-134371
    The narrator made quite clear the lie detector was fixed. He said it's about as reliable as the watch or bag you bought from the looky looky men on the beach. A fairly obvious hint.