Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Camilla playing the game and only one smart enough to have played it quite well... Been caught out
  • Options
    God Camilla is such a wet wipe
  • Options
    This is brilliant. All these smug "loved up" couples being found out
  • Options
    Marcel looks genuinely gutted
  • Options
    Can see none of them lasting longer than 2 weeks on the outside

Be great if Jamie had turned to Camilla and said "yeah I can't deal with your insecurity love"
  • Options
    WHY IS HE SAYING SORRY ARGHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    Christ Chris and Olivia's relationship almost looks healthy now
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

I haven't hated somebody I don't personally know this much in a long time.

Really?

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dizzle said:

Really?

Be great to see Roland on love island next year

Be trying to ask the girls to dance and probably offer one of the boys a place in the starting XI
  • Options
    All that was hilarious
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam should have just chinned her
  • Options
    This reeks of everyone realising they are vulnerable in terms of vote offs and just all making desperate grabs for attention.

Bloody hilarious though
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dizzle said:

Really?

That's not hate. Whatever level is above hate. That is what I feel for them
  • Options
    Think the lie detector test will cost Gabby and Marcel their chance of winning.
    I actually think Kem and Amber have more chance of winning than them now, however barring a disaster i think Cam/Jamie will win, simply because they're both nice people and don't offend anyone or have any arguments.
  • Options
    the constant tears from camilla and jamies role as island therapist is a reason i don't want them to win.
  • Options
    i also think she is the fakest in there as she hasn't been herself for the duration of it, olivia is just a nasty bitch, montana grew on me last night due to the bitchy comments. gabby last night probably ruined her chances of winning.
  • Options
    Kem and Amber will win after last night

the media stories about Jamie won't win him any votes (yes I know it's in the scum etc)
  • Options

the media stories about Jamie won't win him any votes (yes I know it's in the scum etc)

What are they saying? i haven't seen anything

Hoping Kem and Amber win, feel like Amber has grown on me throughout the show. Lookwise i liked her from the off but felt she was playing games alot. Dont really think the rest are that interesting other then Chris and Olivia but obviously with her dont want her to win.

Nearly over now, shame have to stick to other rubbish Ex on Beach :)
  • Options

Hoping Kem and Amber win, feel like Amber has grown on me throughout the show. Lookwise i liked her from the off but felt she was playing games alot. Dont really think the rest are that interesting other then Chris and Olivia but obviously with her dont want her to win.

LOVE Island hunk Jamie Jewitt let producers believe he was single to bag a place on the show — then dumped his lover.

The Calvin Klein model, 27, hid his three-month affair with Georgia Hayden before ditching her by phone two hours before flying to Spain. He tried to tell her that “it’s just a game show”, that he would be back in a few weeks — and that he was not there to meet anyone.

But just two weeks later he was seen on the ITV2 show bedding Camilla Thurlow, 28. One of 22-year-old beauty queen Georgia’s pals said: “He’s a total scumbag. He’s broken her heart.

“One night they were sat watching Love Island together, slagging off all the girls. Five days later he was in the villa trying to bed them. It made her feel worthless.

“To make sure he got the part she thinks Jamie let producers believe he was not in a relationship."

To be honest, it's in the Sun so it could easily just be some mug that he wasn't serious with simply trying to gain a few quid out of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LOVE Island hunk Jamie Jewitt let producers believe he was single to bag a place on the show — then dumped his lover.

The Calvin Klein model, 27, hid his three-month affair with Georgia Hayden before ditching her by phone two hours before flying to Spain. He tried to tell her that “it’s just a game show”, that he would be back in a few weeks — and that he was not there to meet anyone.

But just two weeks later he was seen on the ITV2 show bedding Camilla Thurlow, 28. One of 22-year-old beauty queen Georgia’s pals said: “He’s a total scumbag. He’s broken her heart.

“One night they were sat watching Love Island together, slagging off all the girls. Five days later he was in the villa trying to bed them. It made her feel worthless.

“To make sure he got the part she thinks Jamie let producers believe he was not in a relationship."

To be honest, it's in the Sun so it could easily just be some mug that he wasn't serious with simply trying to gain a few quid out of him.
    A 3 month relationship. Just some ex trying to get a pay out.
  • Options

I'd never put Love Island along the same lines as Catchphrase or The Chase!!
  • Options
    There was also some story about Jamie's brother being some drug smuggling kingpin.
  • Options

Thanks Chris, standard paper story then. He comes across quite well but you know the majority of people in there would act totally different on the outside.
  • Options
    I read something wrote by Nathan last years contestant that after the show the cast were told that the results of the lie detector tests were changed to cause problems in the relationship and for better viewing
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

I read something wrote by Nathan last years contestant that after the show the cast were told that the results of the lie detector tests were changed to cause problems in the relationship and for better viewing

Highly possible. Doesn't really mean much anyway, one of the guys who 'failed' in the lie detector last year is actually now engaged to the girl he was with on the show.
  • Options
    I think the way the girls reacted to the questions, was much more telling/damaging than what the lie detector actually said.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Wasn't one of the questions to Olivia something like "Did you say you slept with Mike the second time he was in the villa?" and she said "No I didn't say that" and the lie detector said she was telling the truth, when we all know she did say she'd sleep with him. Or maybe I heard it wrong?
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

Wasn't one of the questions to Olivia something like "Did you say you slept with Mike the second time he was in the villa?" and she said "No I didn't say that" and the lie detector said she was telling the truth, when we all know she did say she'd sleep with him. Or maybe I heard it wrong?
    No the question was ' the 2nd time Mike came into the property did you say you would sleep with him' she replied no.
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

No the question was ' the 2nd time Mike came into the property did you say you would sleep with him' she replied no.
    Sorry, that's what I meant. But still, she answered no and the lie detector said that was the truth, when it wasn't. Have a look at this link, instead of me trying to explain it as I'm not sure I've woken up yet. https://www.joe.co.uk/entertainment/love-island-viewers-have-reason-to-believe-the-lie-detector-is-fixed-134371