Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Andrews Sykes PLC

I have noted that the Andrews Sykes share price is at a new five year high!
Are they big Charlton fans? The family still own 86% of the Company.

Comments

• Air Conditioning company.

Early year heatwave.

Share price rises....
  • been rising since November last year
  • I was hoping the family may rescue us from the regime :)
  • possibly....
  • Andrew Sykes operates in a fair few countries including much of the Middle East, USA and Europe. My guess, and it is a guess, is that much of their overseas earnings is booked in the local currency. When translated into GBPs, post the Brexit vote and the subsequent devaluation of sterling, this will have looked good in their report & accounts.
    Most UK businesses that have strong earnings abroad have had a good year share price wise for this reason.
  • They are big Charlton fans but were, allegedly, shat upon from a great height by the current owners and have thus taken more of a back seat
  • Swisdom said:

They are big Charlton fans but were, allegedly, shat upon from a great height by the current owners and have thus taken more of a back seat

Some people just take every opportunity to slag off the regime.

: - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck to them
  • By the sounds of things, and I'm just going from I've heard and read - I've never met any of them, Andrews Sykes are likely to get back on board once things change and are still involved with supporting Charlton in some way. This is a positive.

The issue is with those companies who have completely lost touch with the club and are likely lost forever. The small local companies that were attracted through hard work and a good relationship with the club. Many of these have been put off by the situation including the constant changing of the commercial director and sponsorship officials or whatever the titles are. Many of these companies will never come back, much like the lapsed season ticket holders this is the sad thing. And also the most damaging to our club.

#RolandOut