Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Van hits pedestrians outside Finsbury Park Mosque

Comments

• Options

Rothko said:
    Sort of the same message that people are saying for the people around the Grenfell tower to take, no? Just that it was said by Hopkins and we all know katie Hopkins is a big bad person etc etc.
    No that's not fair - she's a genius. If she was PM she'd soon sort everything out. In this PC gone mad country of ours you can't tell it like it is anymore.

I blame the BBC, the Guardian, the liberal elite, Keith Chegwin, Noel Edmonds and the Chuckle brothers.
    Very odd
    You said it sunshine - they don't come much odder than you.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    and if jeremy corbyn was pm nothing bad would happen ever - couldnt even go to a gig at the weekend without some fucker chanting his name, i hear hes now appearing at glastonbury ffs
  • Options
    I completely agree with Richard Dawkins in that forcing religious beliefs onto your children is a form of child abuse.

What happened in Finsbury is a terrible and all its done is made the terrorists amused and happy. Someone has lost their life.

I do think that religion is so far away from reality that the sooner the whole concept just gets thrown in the bin, the better.

It serves no positive purpose. It achieves nothing. Just no progression whatsoever.
    Just complete crap that people take way too seriously. Maybe because they think they are special.
    They are deluded and are more likely to be a problem in society.
  • Options
    Greenie Junior doing a good job of outing himself here, must be the hot weather.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I completely agree with Richard Dawkins in that forcing religious beliefs onto your children is a form of child abuse.

What happened in Finsbury is a terrible and all its done is made the terrorists amused and happy. Someone has lost their life.

I do think that religion is so far away from reality that the sooner the whole concept just gets thrown in the bin, the better.

It serves no positive purpose. It achieves nothing. Just no progression whatsoever.
    Just complete crap that people take way too seriously. Maybe because they think they are special.
    They are deluded and are more likely to be a problem in society.

I don't see religion disappearing in the near future.... It's a great way of justifying bizarre ideas....
  • Options
    i fear i may have the click on to me now
  • Options

i fear i may have the click on to me now

I hear you...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    colthe3rd said:

Greenie Junior doing a good job of outing himself here, must be the hot weather.

Explain..

Edit: in fact don't bother not the time nor the place
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    "He's always been a complete c**t but this is really surprising" - lol

Sounds like a particularly racist midlife crisis that ended up as a terrorist attack. Loser (if I may borrow from D Trump Esq)
  • Options
    they have named the attacker as Darren Osborne. 47 from Cardiff. got 4 kids.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    He has always been a complete c@nt but this is surprising!

Was quoted in the press today.

• Options
    Has anyone put forward the suggestion of internment of white, clean shaven males yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Chizz said:

Has anyone put forward the suggestion of internment of white, clean shaven males yet?

Yes I have. Particularly ones from Chislehurst.
    The perpetrator lived in Cardiff.
  • Options
    Did anyone see a documentary a year or so ago about Stephen Christopher "Tommy Robinson" Yaxley-Lennon? He came across someone who deeply despised extreme forms of Islam, and got involved with Quilliam, who want to address extreme Islam too. Hard to know how to feel about him, if he's driven by hate agaisnt Islam or racism in general or actually just against radical Islam in particular... I'll be honest I can't stand any form of extreme religion, I think it's all a crock of shit, and I can't stand the EDL either. Maybe it's just me that's intolerant
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Curb_It said:

Chizz said:

Yes I have. Particularly ones from Chislehurst.
    The perpetrator lived in Cardiff.
    Woosh?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Turns out he feels...confused, the poor lamb

Robinson is apparently going to be live on GMB this morning 'debating' with Piers Morgan.
  • Options
    I demand the leaders of the Welsh community condemn this attack, where's Tom Jones in all of this ?
  • Options
    I think the parralels some are trying to draw are a bit strange really.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    to think all of us have something in common
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options

to think all of us have something in common

We all want Roland out, hopefully.