Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Wembley

Comments

• Options
    Did I see our old Head of Fitness guy Laurence Bloom with Millwalls coaching lot? Is he with them now?
  • Options
    It can't really get much worse from charltons perspective. I wasn't around when we left the valley and had to ground share, but besides that.

These are seriously dark days and it's getting worse all the time.

Everything's going against us.

Aside from the simple fact we didn't get relegated to league 2 this season.

Just such an extremely badly run football club.

Player recruitment is absolutely appalling. Every that circulates player incoming and outgoing transfers is a complete farce. It deserves to be ripped apart.

As for Millwall. They are the most yoyo club on the planet.

I do fear that going back down to league one is not for them this time.

Palace and Millwall have enjoyed so many wembly finals/ semi finals over the past chunk of years it's absolutely ridiculous!

This is our punishment for being in the prem for so long.

I don't think this is unlikely;

Palace established in the prem

Millwall established in the championship

Charlton established in league one

Our credibility has suffered and we are fucked.

We will "be back" but it will take a long time I fear.

Give it 6 years....something good might happen.

• Options

What pisses me off the most is everytime Millwall go up they're fucking terrible in the Championship!! - Either go up and give it a good go or give someone else a chance!!

Millwall being useless in the Championship next season is the only thing that makes the end of this season even 5% bearable!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Morrison almost in tears "they've ruined it for me" , talking about the fans on the pitch

Obv West Ham,Spurs,Chelsea or any other teams fans...can't be the Scumwall fans surely...

• Options
    :'(
  • Options
    Definitely not venturing out tonight in Welling / Bexleyheath
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The Football League should consider a points deduction for that pitch invasion. Enforceable from the start of next season!
  • Options
    BASTARDS!!!
  • Options

Definitely not venturing out tonight in Welling / Bexleyheath

Belmarsh is gonna be rockin....!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Morrison almost in tears "they've ruined it for me" , talking about the fans on the pitch

tbf what does he expect? he plays for them. he must know whenever they have a big game the real bellends come out.
  • Options

redbuttle said:

What pisses me off the most is everytime Millwall go up they're fucking terrible in the Championship!! - Either go up and give it a good go or give someone else a chance!!

What like us
    Oh you mean that 9th placed finish that saw us just fall short of the play-offs?
    No
  • Options
    I meant this season. Shit performances like losing to Peterborough twice
  • Options
    I see @LouisMend tweet being used on telegraph timeline.
  • Options
    At least they'll come straight back down. Morison and Gregory won't be able to bully Championship centre backs in the same way and their physical, direct style will be figured out pretty quick. I hope.
  • Options
    Daisy. .The benefits of an experienced striker!.
  • Options
    Duchalet, Nightmeire and Mowgli should be forced to watch the game on an endless loop. How can Milnil get promoted and we not. Another sad indictment of these clowns.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 of the 3 promoted clubs managed by an ex player who played for that team. Says something doesn't it.....
  • Options
    First they win family club of the year and now this...
  • Options
    Every time the camera went to the fans during the match the Millwall end was full of geezers . Bradford end had all sorts in it , kids , woman etc.

Family club of the year my arse.
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Not going to blow too much smoke up Millwalls arse but look at how they are set up. Manager is an ex player who knows the club and how to get a game out of his players. Bar the fact they have more than their fair share of knuckledraggers, their owners have found the right combination to get out of this piss pot league. This is what fucks me off.

Roland could of done that by just supporting Powell. i am 100% certain we would be in the premiership by now.
    I know this has been done to death and probably doesn't need to be mentioned again but not only the manager but holding onto some of the players we had.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

1StevieG said:

Not going to blow too much smoke up Millwalls arse but look at how they are set up. Manager is an ex player who knows the club and how to get a game out of his players. Bar the fact they have more than their fair share of knuckledraggers, their owners have found the right combination to get out of this piss pot league. This is what fucks me off.

Roland could of done that by just supporting Powell. i am 100% certain we would be in the premiership by now.
    If Powell had been given anywhere near the kind of money to spend that Roland and Driesen blew on dross, then yes. 100%.

We saw what he did with a million or so. The evidence was there.
  • Options
    When will this suffering end?