Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47631939

BW takeover confirmed to be off, but they are talking to other parties

I wonder if one of them wished them g'day
  • Options
    I am back out of hospital and still no takeover. 
  • Options

Bet there is more concern up there at the moment than there is in these parts over whether a takeover will happen...
  • Options

Bet there is more concern up there at the moment than there is in these parts over whether a takeover will happen...
    I don't know - the below could have been taken directly off this thread to be honest.

BWFC_Insane wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:59 am
    ...who knows what is in that man's brain.
    Au contraire - I think we know exactly what's going on in his brain...

Guy's a sociopath.

Doesn't give a rats arse about us, the club, history etc. He'll take infamy over saviour any day.
    This is all about his ego and his wallet. Forget everything else.

My hunch is liquidation will be started and we'll have 7 days to save the club. Or not. Though I'll go with a deal being then done, hopefully one that leaves KA shafted, but I bet he wont be - there'll be some sickening sweetener in there for the f~*ker, and we'll all be expected to be grateful. Bar steward will be able to retire off of us.

I'm starting to hate my football atm - this sucks more than anything previous, ever. Gonna be a long road back...
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Welcome back. I hope all is well. 
    Thanks Solid. Had my left one done 11yrs ago.  Metal on Metal. This is my rightvone. Ceramic. Just starting the recovery process. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    Solidgone said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Welcome back. I hope all is well. 
    Thanks Solid. Had my left one done 11yrs ago.  Metal on Metal. This is my rightvone. Ceramic. Just starting the recovery process. 
    Good luck with your recovery @Rudders22 - I hope it all goes well. 

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Fumbluff said:
    Mark Warburton linked to Bolton director of football.
    Is he the Hovis lad?
    Don’t start baking up rumours
    Yeah don't rise to it 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm predicting no takeover this week.
  • Options
    Brexit or Rolexit? Which will be resolved first? Which will be most damaging to the UK economy and which will prove the most humiliating embarrassment to all associated with it? Who is the most inept negotiator in modern times and who puts their career and wellbeing ahead of the interests of the many? Read my insightful article at www.grumpy.co.uk/rant/makesnosense/goingbonkers/when-will-it-all-end/more-pills-please-nurse/
  • Options
    Brexit or Rolexit? Which will be resolved first? Which will be most damaging to the UK economy and which will prove the most humiliating embarrassment to all associated with it? Who is the most inept negotiator in modern times and who puts their career and wellbeing ahead of the interests of the many? Read my insightful article at www.grumpy.co.uk/rant/makesnosense/goingbonkers/when-will-it-all-end/more-pills-please-nurse/
  • Options
    Mark Warburton linked to Bolton director of football.
    Makes sense, isn’t Peter Kay a Bolton fan?
  • Options
    1585 pages and this thread has morphed into the Bolton takeover thread.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Pity that the guy just taking over Team Sky and investing £40 mill this year didn't want to buy us...Britain's richest man!!!
  • Options
    Pity that the guy just taking over Team Sky and investing £40 mill this year didn't want to buy us...Britain's richest man!!!
    I know.  In true Charlton fashion, we get Belgium's biggest nut job!
  • Options
    When’s the next pointless Leyland Van Der Velt meeting, I’m interested to learn if the quantity of interested parties has increased during these........sorry I bored myself to sleep there.....
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    When’s the next pointless Leyland Van Der Velt meeting, I’m interested to learn if the quantity of interested parties has increased during these........sorry I bored myself to sleep there.....
    I mistrusted that arsehole from day one.......each meeting that takes place my initial assertion only increases.
  • Options
    Derby County owner Mel Morris is considering selling the club for token price of £1 in a deal which would see him aiming to have his debts repaid through the sale process.

Derby for sale also. £1 sounds nice but if he wants his debts repaid, that's the important figure consider how much money Championship clubs are losing

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    did the second lot of minutes from the last FF meeting ever get released?
  • Options
    The mix up with the Australian consortium was because they  thought the 30 million they offered was for Cafc, lock stock and barrel, where Duchatelet assumed it was the deposit before they coughed up the other 35 million.

A simple mistake to make.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    did the second lot of minutes from the last FF meeting ever get released?
    @razil is just waiting for some documents then everything will be complete (price is agreed)
  • Options
    I am predicting no takeover this year. 
  • Options
    Derby County owner Mel Morris is considering selling the club for token price of £1 in a deal which would see him aiming to have his debts repaid through the sale process.

Derby for sale also. £1 sounds nice but if he wants his debts repaid, that's the important figure consider how much money Championship clubs are losing

Which is interesting, as he is the classic local lad made good type owner. I suspect he's realising how hard getting promoted is turning out to be and is worried about losing everything. Good news for them is that he's a fan and wants what's best the the club, unlike our owner. 
  • Options
    I am predicting no takeover this year. 
    Sadly I have to agree with that assessment.
  • Options
    EFL still trying to complete EFL paperwork
    Two weeks. 
  • Options
    EFL still trying to complete EFL paperwork
    Two weeks. 
    Just need to unlock the money.
  • Options
    What division are we in?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!