Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Watford

Comments

• Options

masicat said:

Millwall remain the only club to reach an FA Cup Final and not have a shot.

Prove it.
    Just watch a recording of the game then you can prove it to yourself.
  • Options

going to see a lot of this.

Are you saying we hide Asian men under the floorboards?

Bit weird if so.
    no the annual millwall coming out of the woodwork last seen on 29/06/2016
  • Options

masicat said:

Prove it.
    I wasn't questioning our lack of shots. I was asking for proof that we are the only team to have achieved this monumental feat.
  • Options

going to see a lot of this.

Are you saying we hide Asian men under the floorboards?

Bit weird if so.
    no the annual millwall coming out of the woodwork last seen on 29/06/2016
    Why does it eat you up so much?

If we get to visit our spiritual home again I'll buy you a ticket for the game. My treat.
  • Options
    millwall - the worlds biggest small team.
  • Options

millwall - the worlds biggest small team.

That's the spirit.
  • Options
    Why doesn't their tunnel sign have an apostrophe? Is there no one there who does grammar?image
  • Options

masicat said:

Prove it.
    Surely you would have to watch every cup final that ever been played?

• Options

masicat said:

Prove it.
    Surely you would have to watch every cup final that ever been played?

You're sharp this morning MF :wink:
  • Options
    under 10,000 for the game where as nearly 15,000 against us. suprising as there will be millions about if they got chelsea/spurs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Racist shout from the stand live on telly only them.

I wonder if any millwall fans had a word with him
  • Options

masicat said:

Prove it.
    I'm sure Robbie Ryan had a shot from about 40-45 yards. Had Ronaldo first goalscorer in that game at 10-1. Absolutely ridiculous odds considering the player he has turned out to be.
  • Options

under 10,000 for the game where as nearly 15,000 against us. suprising as there will be millions about if they got chelsea/spurs.

You seem a little obsessed with everything Millwall do? Are you sure you support Charlton?
  • Options
    not really @Sid James Fan Club ive made 2 comments on a thread related to millwall, however what i havent done is signed up to a charlton fans forum which i think is being slightly more obsessed,
  • Options

not really @Sid James Fan Club ive made 2 comments on a thread related to millwall, however what i havent done is signed up to a charlton fans forum which i think is being slightly more obsessed,

Charlton beat Bolton away with 10 men, yet your more worried what Millwall's gate is.
    I have some valid reasons to post and read on here, and for the main the content is really good. However the comparable obsession of Charlton / Millwall is far more intense here than it is on Millwall forums.
    Millwall beat a poor Watford team. Watford yet another example of a collection of overpaid imports, that continue to wreck the wider development of our English academy players in premier league clubs.
  • Options

Charlton beat Bolton away with 10 men, yet your more worried what Millwall's gate is.
    I have some valid reasons to post and read on here, and for the main the content is really good. However the comparable obsession of Charlton / Millwall is far more intense here than it is on Millwall forums.
    Millwall beat a poor Watford team. Watford yet another example of a collection of overpaid imports, that continue to wreck the wider development of our English academy players in premier league clubs.
    How many Charlton fans are there on the Millwall forums?
  • Options

I couldn't give a shit to be honest. Im sure you have a spreadsheet though that tell us.
  • Options

im not worried about millwall trust me, was pointing out a fact that you had a higher turn out for little old charlton than a premier league opposition, charlton of course you dont care about was expecting more of you to be there after securing the ground etc. and i wouldnt go on a millwall forum because im not that busy.
  • Options

im not worried about millwall trust me, was pointing out a fact that you had a higher turn out for little old charlton than a premier league opposition, charlton of course you dont care about was expecting more of you to be there after securing the ground etc. and i wouldnt go on a millwall forum because im not that busy.
    Yet you make a post about the gate on a Charlton forum though. Is that so nobody will disagree with you? Why so few at game? Who knows? Sunday ko at midday? On the box? Hardly ways to draw a big crowd. Watford may be a premier league side, but I don't think many were that bothered by the draw - as opposed to getting someone like Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was the gate for Premiership Bournemouth for the 3pm kick off on a Saturday afternoon then
  • Options

What was the gate for Premiership Bournemouth for the 3pm kick off on a Saturday afternoon then

Palarcehater should be able to tell you. :-) although I do remember your quite partial to a Millwall game or two.
  • Options

You seem a little obsessed with everything Millwall do? Are you sure you support Charlton?
    Says you, on a Charlton forum. Have a gander at the thread title btw.
  • Options

Says you, on a Charlton forum. Have a gander at the thread title btw.
    Yes, the title thread is interesting - particularly as it on a Charlton forum as well btw
  • Options
    That's CL for you... We start all sorts of random threads and wind up regretting it. You've only got to see the "Latest films" thread, swamped by the cast of Trainspotting 2, that bloody sweat Ewen McGregor, comes out of the wood work spouting all sort of pagan shit!
  • Options

Yet you make a post about the gate on a Charlton forum though. Is that so nobody will disagree with you? Why so few at game? Who knows? Sunday ko at midday? On the box? Hardly ways to draw a big crowd. Watford may be a premier league side, but I don't think many were that bothered by the draw - as opposed to getting someone like Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea.
    making a comment about something doesn't make me worried about it, as others have mentioned this is a charlton forum predominantly for charlton fans, of course were going to rip you any way we can your our rivals ( all be it one sided as millwall dont care about charlton ), and with earlier comments about us beating bolton, i find is strange that a day after beating watford you go on to a charlton forum that you have gone to the effort of signing up for and i thought we were the anoraks.
  • Options
    bournemouth attendance confirmed with my "spreadsheet" 9471
  • Options

making a comment about something doesn't make me worried about it, as others have mentioned this is a charlton forum predominantly for charlton fans, of course were going to rip you any way we can your our rivals ( all be it one sided as millwall dont care about charlton ), and with earlier comments about us beating bolton, i find is strange that a day after beating watford you go on to a charlton forum that you have gone to the effort of signing up for and i thought we were the anoraks.
    Amazing- you really think I'd sign up just to talk about yesterday? As I said I liken this forum and have read / posted occasionally for a few years now.
    To be fair , I also find it strange/quite funny that you bite every time.

Roll on 7pm, that's for the next round in case your interested.
    Hopefully we will earn enough from the gate money, to buy Mr Kavanagh a new suit......

• Options

I couldn't give a shit to be honest. Im sure you have a spreadsheet though that tell us.
    No I don't go on other team's forums. Bet it's less than the number of millwall on here telling us that we're obsessed.
  • Options

Amazing- you really think I'd sign up just to talk about yesterday? As I said I liken this forum and have read / posted occasionally for a few years now.
    To be fair , I also find it strange/quite funny that you bite every time.

Roll on 7pm, that's for the next round in case your interested.
    Hopefully we will earn enough from the gate money, to buy Mr Kavanagh a new suit......

that not what i said its quite obvious you have been signed up for a while, but to come on here a day after you get through to the 5th round is what i found strange, whatever the gate is lets hope its more than when charlton are in town as so far your biggest game of the season :wink: