Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Watford

124»

Comments

• Options

not really @Sid James Fan Club ive made 2 comments on a thread related to millwall, however what i havent done is signed up to a charlton fans forum which i think is being slightly more obsessed,

Charlton beat Bolton away with 10 men, yet your more worried what Millwall's gate is.
    I have some valid reasons to post and read on here, and for the main the content is really good. However the comparable obsession of Charlton / Millwall is far more intense here than it is on Millwall forums.
    Millwall beat a poor Watford team. Watford yet another example of a collection of overpaid imports, that continue to wreck the wider development of our English academy players in premier league clubs.
    im not worried about millwall trust me, was pointing out a fact that you had a higher turn out for little old charlton than a premier league opposition, charlton of course you dont care about was expecting more of you to be there after securing the ground etc. and i wouldnt go on a millwall forum because im not that busy.
    Yet you make a post about the gate on a Charlton forum though. Is that so nobody will disagree with you? Why so few at game? Who knows? Sunday ko at midday? On the box? Hardly ways to draw a big crowd. Watford may be a premier league side, but I don't think many were that bothered by the draw - as opposed to getting someone like Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea.
    making a comment about something doesn't make me worried about it, as others have mentioned this is a charlton forum predominantly for charlton fans, of course were going to rip you any way we can your our rivals ( all be it one sided as millwall dont care about charlton ), and with earlier comments about us beating bolton, i find is strange that a day after beating watford you go on to a charlton forum that you have gone to the effort of signing up for and i thought we were the anoraks.
    Amazing- you really think I'd sign up just to talk about yesterday? As I said I liken this forum and have read / posted occasionally for a few years now.
    To be fair , I also find it strange/quite funny that you bite every time.

Roll on 7pm, that's for the next round in case your interested.
    Hopefully we will earn enough from the gate money, to buy Mr Kavanagh a new suit......

that not what i said its quite obvious you have been signed up for a while, but to come on here a day after you get through to the 5th round is what i found strange, whatever the gate is lets hope its more than when charlton are in town as so far your biggest game of the season :wink:
    I can assure you it was not the intention to just post/ gloat straight after game, I just read the comments and wanted to put my view across. Was not expecting to debate this so much either
  • Options

masicat said:

Millwall remain the only club to reach an FA Cup Final and not have a shot.

Prove it.
    Basically it was one of the most one sided finals ever. The Millwall captain asked for another ball at halftime. When questioned why, he said " Because Manchester United are playing with the other one".
  • Options
    masicat said:

masicat said:

Prove it.
    Basically it was one of the most one sided finals ever. The Millwall captain asked for another ball at halftime. When questioned why, he said " Because Manchester United are playing with the other one".
    You were, and still are, telling porkies then?

What was the most one sided final, out of curiosity?
  • Options

masicat said:

masicat said:

Prove it.

Seriously...it was yours. Howard in the Man Utd goal hardly touched the ball in 90 minutes. Marshall in yours was man of the match. It was a stroll in the park.
    It wasn't a real final though, it was played abroad.
  • Options
    If we're talking about one sided cup finals then Arsenal beating Villa 4-0 a couple of years back must be up there
  • Options

Racist shout from the stand live on telly only them.

I wonder if any millwall fans had a word with him

They're getting rather upset at Curtis Woodhouse today for pointing this and previous racist incidents out. Some amazing spelling in their replies it has to be said.
  • Options

masicat said:

masicat said:

Prove it.

It's sour grapes from ourside as we got knocked out in the third round by Gillingham but you had Robbie Ryan marking Cristiano Ronaldo!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    Another "isolated incident" at the rusty toolbox.

• Options
    West Ham fans done it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last home game of the season?
  • Options
    F*** em' all
    F*** em' all
    Millwall, Millwall
  • Options
    Look , it's another one of those "isolated" incidents

• Options
    edited May 2017
    There is also a video floating about of a grown man filming himself verbally abusing a Scunthorpe player on the pitch after the game.....a grown man!!!