Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

chelsea & Diego Costa

Can't see another thread on this. Been dropped according to sky and hasnt trained for 3 days after being unsettled by a £30 million per year offer from a Chinese club. You have to feel for Chelsea, having a good season and that happens to them. A bit like us when we were having a good season in the PL and we lost a key player

Comments

• Options
    Oh man, I so nearly whooshed myself
  • Options
    More sympathy for @babbles than Chelsea
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

'Feel' for Chelsea?!
    Leave off.

whoooosh!!!!
  • Options
    Valley11 whooshed themselves
  • Options
    That's £625,000 per week.

He's become unsettled, bless him.

Tevez said to be on £600k, Oscar £400k.

Silly money.
  • Options
    IA said:

More sympathy for @babbles than Chelsea

Like for you feeling my plight. Flag for misappropriation
  • Options
    Just seen who the original poster was :wink: Nick won't like this thread when he sees it
  • Options
    Chelsea are suffering the poor barstard

He must feel like he's in prison.

Got every right to moan.

On over 100k a week doing his dream job and playing at the top flight where he is worshipped by his fans.

Poor c*nt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Immediately goes to change his fantasy football team
  • Options
    Hard to turn down megabucks even for players who are earning mini-megabucks .. if they go, we'll get over it .. just make sure the greedy feckers never darken our shores ever again ((:>)
  • Options

He earns 4m a year now and they are offering 30m. You would be insane to turn that down regardless of how much we want football to be Roy of the Rovers and for the love of the game.

It's absolutely disgusting though.

Agreed. Whilst it's a dream job, not every player will be playing for the love of the game. To many it's simply a job and it's also a job that could end next week if you suffer a freak David Busst type leg injury.

Whilst he's obviously already earning a lot, he could go there and earn more in 2 years than he will if he stays at Chelsea until he's 40!
  • Options
    Apparently it's 30mill after tax...
  • Options

He earns 4m a year now and they are offering 30m. You would be insane to turn that down regardless of how much we want football to be Roy of the Rovers and for the love of the game.

It's absolutely disgusting though.

Agreed. Whilst it's a dream job, not every player will be playing for the love of the game. To many it's simply a job and it's also a job that could end next week if you suffer a freak David Busst type leg injury.

Whilst he's obviously already earning a lot, he could go there and earn more in 2 years than he will if he stays at Chelsea until he's 40!
    I have no problem with waving goodbye to players who are desperate for money over glory. Good luck to them, they're made for life.

Meanwhile I don't have to watch Diego Costa leading Chelsea to the title. It's a win-win situation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shame, about time some PL clubs got their come-uppence.

It's not fair that some other league offers more money than the "best league in the world".

Why can't they leave out pure untainted by money greed is good league alone?
    Where it's slightly different, is that the PL clubs have income to cover the salaries paid, whereas in China they don't

Indeed the Chinese government, which has initially encouraged the investment in football, is getting concerned at the sums being paid out
  • Options
    When he scores his first goal over there he'll kiss their badge like he's living a boyhood dream.
  • Options
    It does seem that S American and African players seem far more tempted by China, with many at their peak going there, whereas for most European players it's something to do when you're near retirement.
  • Options
    Ah...i appear to have missed the sarcasm. Oops.
  • Options
    I'm having this argument/discusion with a chelsea friend of mine now. Trying my hardest to play devil's advocate but when we've had one of our own snatched by the offer of mega money it's hard. He genuinely cannot understand why Costa would do such an awful thing

Funny when a club as shitty and classless as Chelsea have disruption like this. It was all shits and giggles when Luiz went now a proper player could be snaffled it's not so funny

Ha fucking ha chelsea
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Maybe it's easy for me to say, because I haven't been offered 30 mill, but if you're already getting 4 mill a year, what are you going to do with the other 26? Buy some more Porches?

Has he got a lot of houses then?
  • Options
    It'll take me 20 years to earn what he is reported to be offered a week..