Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting To Know The Network (4 Part Radio Documentary) (31/1 Part 3, pg. 17)

Comments

• Options
    jdmotion said:

It's an extraordinarily good piece of journalism from what I've heard so far.

Surely the CEO must now resign. Her position is untenable.

The big questions now have got to be 'to what extent have things changed at The Valley, and if they have changed, to what extent, if any, will the fans be able to forgive what's gone on in the past?'

Will never happen. She's been clinging on for years and will continue to do so. Roly wont sack her either.
  • Options
    Is that Producer Ben from the Guardian football weekly doing the intros? Sounds a lot like him
  • Options
    Brilliant and insightful stuff. We really are run by fukwits!
  • Options
    jdmotion said:

It's an extraordinarily good piece of journalism from what I've heard so far.

Surely the CEO must now resign. Her position is untenable.

The big questions now have got to be 'to what extent have things changed at The Valley, and if they have changed, to what extent, if any, will the fans be able to forgive what's gone on in the past?'

As posted before, her position has been untenable for years.

She is now simply putting herself before the club, which is wrong. If your reading this Daisy, which no doubt you, or one of your minions are, just remember this famous saying - No one person is bigger than the club.

• Options
    Surely this screws the FA's fit and proper test?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Listened to both on the way in this morning, really well put together and told.

Made me feel a mixture of sad/angry... I do truthfully believe they have learnt something of a lesson from it and are better now (and are still god-awful, don't get me wrong) but that first year is completely unforgivable.
  • Options
    Can't believe (well actually I can) people on the Charlton Facebook page think all this is fake. Really hope the journo's run with this. So so depressing but well done to all who put this together.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Can't believe (well actually I can) people on the Charlton Facebook page think all this is fake. Really hope the journo's run with this. So so depressing but well done to all who put this together.

All of it ? As in Hamer, Pritchard, Pitor and Powell are being impersonated ?

I actually think releasing the emails might have been a mistake, it's easy to say "the emails are just fakes" and undermine the whole thing - just listening to the interviews is enough to confirm how insane the whole set up is.
  • Options

If these are a hoax it would very much undermine our protests and we would lose a lot of goodwill.

If they are legit, which would not be surprising, then I cannot understand how anyone can still defend this outfit of raving lunatics.

They're legit.
  • Options

Anyone have an idea as to when we can expect Episode 3?

Think the website says early next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ChiAddick said:

ChiAddick said:

They think an interview with the actual person speaking is "fake"?

if the emails were fake then Jimmy would be sued in seconds but how can the interviews be fake?

You can choose to not believe what they are saying or even ignore it as unimportant but they are interviews.
    I think its more that here we have irrefutable evidence and they just don't want to believe it. Head in the sand ostriche style.
    Look at the forum that must not be named for proper head in the sand behaviour.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

ChiAddick said:

ChiAddick said:

if the emails were fake then Jimmy would be sued in seconds but how can the interviews be fake?

You can choose to not believe what they are saying or even ignore it as unimportant but they are interviews.
    I think its more that here we have irrefutable evidence and they just don't want to believe it. Head in the sand ostriche style.
    Look at the forum that must not be named for proper head in the sand behaviour.
  • Options
    Very very good podcasts. Well done to all involved in getting all those on tape with their views/opinions. Looking forward to the next 2 in 2017. In the meantime, this needs to go out to all the media outlets.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    And yet there will still be 'fans' willing to give these jokers another chance...
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

ChiAddick said:

There are none so blind as those that will not see...