Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting To Know The Network (4 Part Radio Documentary) (31/1 Part 3, pg. 17)

Comments

• Options

That email was sent during a game

We lost 3-0 at Doncaster, think it was Kermorgant and Alnwicks last games ...anyway Thuram played in the next league fixture at Wigan

Doesn't matter we're a league lower and got a new manager with a personality and are undefeated in 3 games , all is forgiven Roland you meddling fuckwit prick
    Did Yann played? Seem to think there was talk about him not playing as this would trigger a clause in his contract to an extension.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

This is going to be a big deal.

Perfect timing too, I must say...
  • Options
    edited November 2016

We lost 3-0 at Doncaster, think it was Kermorgant and Alnwicks last games ...anyway Thuram played in the next league fixture at Wigan

Doesn't matter we're a league lower and got a new manager with a personality and are undefeated in 3 games , all is forgiven Roland you meddling fuckwit prick
    Did Yann played? Seem to think there was talk about him not playing as this would trigger a clause in his contract to an extension.
    That was the cup match at Huddersfield and as YK said in VOTV it makes no sense because cup games were excluded from the relevant clause. He started at Doncaster.
  • Options

That was the cup match at Huddersfield and as YK said in VOTV it makes no sense because cup games were excluded from the relevant clause.
    Ok, remember it being up north somewhere.
  • Options
    How will this be available?
  • Options

I imagine direct stream or download from the website
  • Options
    Would of happily paid for this podcast for the funds to go to CARD or Upbeats. I'll be listening at 7am!
  • Options
    At the end of the Doncaster game Yann came over and you could tell he was waving goodbye.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I imagine direct stream or download from the website
    Free download on itunes I think I read somewhere...
  • Options

Is this going to be available to us "not wanted by CAFC / Nightmeire" old people who aren't on Twitter ?

As I understand it, in the first instance it will be available to stream from http://gettingtoknowthenetwork.com/. Think Jimmy is sorting out making it available via podcast apps subsequently.
  • Options
    I think this could be a game changer if the national media run on the headline "Chairman picks the team".It would show clearly to the general public the insanity of the current régime.
  • Options
    Should be good. Also useful timing for this to come out and give the anti-regime wave a much needed shot in the arm
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to this!!
  • Options

I'm looking forward to this!!

It's a bit like going to the dentist, it's going to be painful, but afterwards you will feel better.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    www.GettingToKnowTheNetwork.com now live
  • Options
    I want my wife to go to work so I can listen to this is peace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are those emails definitely legitimate ?
  • Options
    They are 100% legitimate.
  • Options
    Oh my...I think this thread might get interesting today... I believe Chris Powell referred to these e-mails in one of the interviews he did either on the radio or possibly the one with the Trust, so I'm sure they are the genuine article.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

se9addick said:

I think we can assume they are, otherwise a very hefty lawsuit is coming his way.
    Rob62 said:

Interesting, especially given the date of the second email and the date that Dale Stephens was sold - not sure what that tells us.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

I think we can assume they are, otherwise a very hefty lawsuit is coming his way.
    Rob62 said:

Interesting, especially given the date of the second email and the date that Rhoys Wiggins was sold - not sure what that tells us.
    Rhoys wasnt sold till the summer... Joined Sheffield Wednesday on the 5th August 2015